Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2020 | Business Development Associate | MBA / PGDM | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Salesforce – Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Development Associate|
|Qualification||MBA / PGDM|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Business Development Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Salesforce Jobs 2020 :
Developer Support Engineer profile gives you opportunity to expand your expertise across the Salesforce Platform. Working with developers from other companies and helping them find solutions to their business cases will always keep you engaged and motivated at work. Learning opportunities are limitless. Support engineer profile is one of the best opportunities to master Salesforce Platform and achieve your career goals.
- As a key member of the team, collaborate with Business Development Representatives to execute account plans according to business priorities
- Utilize resources such as LinkedIn, cold call, external data sources to identify new companies in specific target markets
- Navigate and profile organizational structures for priority accounts identified by sales management
- Participate in team meetings and contribute valuable ideas
- Proactively identify decision makers in strategic accounts through creative research
- Analyzing organizational structures for our key Account Executives
- Developing new ideas for identifying potential key customers
- Participating in workshops to improve your understanding of the company and products, improve your presentation and communication skills.
- Work towards weekly targets in line with team goals
- Benefit from regular management coaching related to key performance indicators
- Learn and become an expert on Salesforce and the various products in the portfolio
Skills Required For Salesforce Jobs 2020 :
- You have great communication skills
- You are a team player
- You have exceptional organizational and planning skills
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can work off your own initiative
- You are results-driven and interested in being part of a fast-paced sales environment
- You have a clear interest in a sales career
Documents to be Carried for Salesforce Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Salesforce Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Online Apply Link :
|HCL Off Campus Recruitment||Trainee||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA
|BNY Mellon Off Campus Recruitment||Associate||
B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA
|Veritas Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Xactly Corporation Off campus Recruitment||QA Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|AstraZeneca Off Campus Recruitment||Web Developer||
|Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Recruitment||Junior Service Engineer||
Diploma, BE, B.Tech
|ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment||Intern Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|BYJUS Off Campus Recruitment||Business Development Associate||
BE, B.Tech, MBA