Samsung Recruitment 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd – SRI-Noida is the one of the largest Overseas R & D Centre of Samsung Electronics. Founded in 2007, SRI-N has grown to be a significant contributor to innovation, filing patents, working on cutting edge products and services and developing applications like the S-Bike mode, turbo speed technology etc.
|Company Name||Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Samsung Jobs 2020 :
- Understand the requirements and design & develop SW for Connectivity Protocols Ultra wide Band, NFC based connectivity solution for automotive platform
- Understand the existing features/code and be able debug and solve bugs reported.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of existing solution and bring them in the new solutions.
- Task definition, documentation (High level design, Component design) implementation, code reviews and testing of functinality.
- Work alongside with architects, engineers, designers, testers and product managers in multiple locations as needed to help integrate and productize the solution
- Implementing SW in C , C++ /Java.
- Stay up to date with current trends and technologies.
Skills Required for Samsung Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent from premier institutes
- 1-3 years of experience in embedded SW development
- 1+ years of experience in working with Ultra-Wide Band, NFC related components.
- Excellent C , C++/Java Programming skills
- Good OS and RTOS concepts
- Experience in Multithreaded programming
- Technology Enthusiast with overall work in Embedded and/or Wireless connectivity Domain
- Excellent communication and coordination skills while working in multi-site environment
- Expertise in Linux/Android OS
- Experience in Middleware Development preferably on UWB, NFC related protocols.
- Experience in Linux/Android based projects
- Understanding of Overall Infotainment architecture.
- Experience in Wireless Connectivity and related modules is preferred
- Well organized, meticulous good at understanding the big picture.
- Strong team player with ability to handle multiple projects.
- Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology
- Understanding of various bus technologies like: CAN, LIN
- Experience in analyzing air sniffer logs and resolving issues at the protocol level
- Experience working with/ interfacing with UWB & NFC Controllers.
- Understanding & work experience of UWB, NFC Protocol related modules and applications.
- Good understanding of automotive infotainment domains especially connectivity
Documents to be Carried for Samsung Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Samsung Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.