Samsung Recruitment 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd – SRI-Noida is the one of the largest Overseas R & D Centre of Samsung Electronics. Founded in 2007, SRI-N has grown to be a significant contributor to innovation, filing patents, working on cutting edge products and services and developing applications like the S-Bike mode, turbo speed technology etc.
||Company Name||Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Samsung Jobs 2020 :
- Understand the requirements and design & develop SW for Connectivity Protocols Ultra wide Band, NFC based connectivity solution for automotive platform
- Understand the existing features/code and be able debug and solve bugs reported.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of existing solution and bring them in the new solutions.
- Task definition, documentation (High level design, Component design) implementation, code reviews and testing of functinality.
- Work alongside with architects, engineers, designers, testers and product managers in multiple locations as needed to help integrate and productize the solution
- Implementing SW in C , C++ /Java.
- Stay up to date with current trends and technologies.
Skills Required for Samsung Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent from premier institutes
- 1-3 years of experience in embedded SW development
- 1+ years of experience in working with Ultra-Wide Band, NFC related components.
- Excellent C , C++/Java Programming skills
- Good OS and RTOS concepts
- Experience in Multithreaded programming
- Technology Enthusiast with overall work in Embedded and/or Wireless connectivity Domain
- Excellent communication and coordination skills while working in multi-site environment
- Expertise in Linux/Android OS
- Experience in Middleware Development preferably on UWB, NFC related protocols.
- Experience in Linux/Android based projects
- Understanding of Overall Infotainment architecture.
- Experience in Wireless Connectivity and related modules is preferred
- Well organized, meticulous good at understanding the big picture.
- Strong team player with ability to handle multiple projects.
- Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology
- Understanding of various bus technologies like: CAN, LIN
- Experience in analyzing air sniffer logs and resolving issues at the protocol level
- Experience working with/ interfacing with UWB & NFC Controllers.
- Understanding & work experience of UWB, NFC Protocol related modules and applications.
- Good understanding of automotive infotainment domains especially connectivity
Documents to be Carried for Samsung Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Samsung Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.