Sandvine - Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, ME candidates for the role of Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Trainee role | Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, ME are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Organization||Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Sandvine Incorporated is an application and network intelligence company based in Waterloo, Ontario. Sandvine markets network policy control products that are designed to implement broad network policies, including Internet censorship, congestion management, and security.
Detailed Job Description :
Sandvine helps operate world-class networks with Active Network Intelligence. By leveraging Sandvine’s machine learning analytics and closed-loop automation, operators can identify and adapt network behavior in real-time. With Sandvine, organizations have the power of an automated platform from a single vendor that delivers a deeper understanding of their network data to drive faster, and more informed decision-making.
You will be part of the Test Engineering team with a startup attitude where you go through the cycle of “build-measure-learn” and qualify sophisticated wire line and wireless network entities/solutions. Here at Sandvine, we let you thrive while rewarding the top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work. You will be part of design, develop test strategy and maintain a variety of software that runs on our high performance. The candidate will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and methodologies. If you are looking for a very challenging and rewarding work experience, then we would like to hear from you.
What skills you bring:
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Way above average programming skills and awareness, primarily Python/C/C++ or similar languages
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP) , L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP) , L4(TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge
- Scripting (shell, TCL) Database technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution level problems
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills and strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge with Linux system configuration, OpenStack, Virtual Machines, Network Functions Virtualization, and Software Defined Networking
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Installing/testing/verifying multiple components that comprise a product with the intention to certify that the products are ready for release and conform to product requirements.
- Developing and maintaining test plans and test cases for features under test.
- While meeting schedule commitments, executing tests and providing quality test status reports.
- Reviewing and analyzing project documentation to ensure product testability.
- Providing accurate defect submissions which communicate customer impact and provide information to assist with the defect investigation and resolution.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting the integrated solution under test.
- Understanding how a feature is implemented in order to develop test cases for the functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Assisting in project risk analysis, testing scope and scheduling.
- Automating your test cases within an established automated framework
- Identifying level of test coverage required and evaluates customer feedback to identify weak areas.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee post at Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Sandvine )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Sandvine – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Sandvine ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Sandvine Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Sandvine ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,