SAP - SAP Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA candidates for the role of Quality Associate Apply Online @ official website
SAP Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - SAP Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Quality Associate role | SAP Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. SAP Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Quality Associate positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with SAP Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Quality Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||SAP Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Quality Associate|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About SAP Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Table of contents
Detailed Job Description :
As a Quality Associate, you are responsible for E2E Process(Best Practices for S4HC, S4HOP and Marketing Cloud incl. integrations) tests and building process automates for customer delivery. You will be working on cross products and product-areas(incl. LoB cloud products like SFSF, Ariba, Concur, Fieldglass etc.) with the focus E2E process/business process realization, verification, validation and it’s automation.
Key tasks are
- Analyse, define, implement and execute test related activities according to test strategy
- Able to build different test variants and acceptance tests
- Analyse test results(issues), debug and take appropriate follow-up actions
- Realize ATLC(automation test lifecycle) strategy defined by the test automation architect/expert
- Responsible for process test automate development(ui and non-ui mode) with the Test Automation Tool for S4HC, START and beyond
- Responsible for customer delivery of automates, enabling them for post-upgrade tests in customer’s systems and in customer consulting
- Influence development(products, tool), program management, product management(process owners) & design teams on the process/function/feature implementations
- Accountable for consistent high quality(e.g. thorough, thoughtful, data driven) of processes and its automates in his/her ownership
- Open to incorporate/share best practices and identify opportunities/approaches for leveraging automation across
- Support team’s deliverables and keen in backlog based innovations/improvements(process or product)
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MS / MCA fulltime with - 65%
- Strong background of SAP quality processes, testing and test automation(>1 at least)
- Experience/exposure to multiple SAP products/product-areas – functionally
- Sound experience in manual testing(E2E would be appreciable)
- Sound experience in test automation – designing and developing in a distributed – ui and non-ui (e.g. api) mode – via any of the tools in SAP
- Should be a quick learner and should be able to demonstrate expertise in your specific ownership quickly
- Strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record as a leader and strong sense of ownership
- High level of commitment towards ownership will be the key for success
- Team player who is looking for new challenges
Following experience/exposure would be an added advantage:
- Development experience in Python or Java
- Jenkins experience
- Git/Gerrit knowledge
- Building/exposure in CI/CD pipelines
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Quality Associate post at SAP Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
SAP Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( SAP )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
SAP – FAQs
Q1. How to apply SAP ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the SAP Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for SAP ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,