Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 | Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd has announced 150 Vacancies for Junior Officer Posts in , Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka , Gujarat | Last Date to apply 19.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 : Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Junior Officer posts. This notification was announced on 05.03.2021. Graduate, Postgraduate degree candidates can apply for 150 vacancies in Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka , Gujarat . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 19.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Officer|
|Qualification||Graduate, Postgraduate degree|
|Total Vacancy||150 Post|
| ||Job Location||Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka , Gujarat|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd
Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd : Saraswat BankAbout this soundpronunciation (help·info) is an urban co-operative banking institution based in Maharashtra, India and operating as a co-operative society since 1918.The Founding Members of the society were J. K. Parulkar as Chairman, N. B. Thakur as Vice-chairman, P. N. Warde as Secretary, and Shivram Gopal Rajadhyaksha as Treasurer
Vacancy Details for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
|Maharashtra||Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad||85|
|Aurangabad & Jalgaon||06|
|Kolhapur & Sangli||10|
|Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja)||02|
|Karnataka||Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore||04|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Surat & Vadodara||06|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
Applicants who hold Graduate/ Postgraduate degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
Candidates with First class(minimum 60% marks and above)
1. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
3. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
4. Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
5. Bachelor of Science (General)
6. Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
7. Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above)
1. Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
2. Master of Commerce (Advanced Accountancy)
3. Master of Commerce (Business Management)
4. Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
5. Master of Science (General)
6. Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
7. Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University)
Application fees and payment details for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 750.
- Payment mode: Online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Card/ Mobile Wallet.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Age limit should be 21 years to 27 years.
Mode of Application :
- Eligible candidates should register themselves through online link.
Selary Details : As per Norms
selection process :
- Online Examination
- Interview Round
The candidates have to qualify for the online examination to get eligible to appear in the interview round.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Pattern 2021
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in the Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
|Time allotted for
each test (Separately timed)
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
How to apply Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 for Junior Officer posts through Online mode from 05.03.2021 to 19.03.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (24.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 05.03.2021
- Last date to apply : 19.03.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 ?
Graduate, Postgraduate degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 ?
Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd released 150 vacancies for Junior Officer Posts
✅ How to apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Application fee / intimation plus GST charges - Rs.750 for candidates. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the salary limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Age limit should be 21 years to 27 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka , Gujarat
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 05.03.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
19.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post