Sartorius Off Campus Drive 2020 | Mechanical Engineer | BE / B.Tech – Mechanical | Apply Online
Company Profile : Sartorius – The Sartorius Group is a leading international partner of the biopharmaceutical industry and the research sector. We are helping biotech scientists and engineers across the entire globe to develop and manufacture medications from the first idea to production. So more people will have access to better medicine.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Mechanical Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Mechanical Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Sartorius Jobs 2020 :
- Ensure all processes and functions under their control are working correctly and efficiently
- Creation of P&ID & MCL using Microsoft Visio in SAP.
- Generation of Engineering BOM in SAP.
- Establish best practices
Skills Required For Sartorius Jobs 2020 :
- Effective Communication skills in Kannada, English & Hindi.
- Reading & understanding P&ID & MCL
- Knowledge on Bio-Pharma / Bio processes.
- Good team player with work ethics.
- Smart & Creative thinking.
- Knowledge / Hands-on experience with SAP is added advantage.
Documents to be Carried for Sartorius Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card ( original and photocopy ) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Sartorius Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.