SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 | State Bank of India has announced 5237 Vacancies for Junior Associates (Support and Sales) Posts in , Across India | Last Date to apply
17.05.2021 - 20.05.2021 | www.jobvision.in
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 : State Bank of India has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Junior Associates (Support and Sales) posts. This notification was announced on 27.04.2021. Any Degree candidates can apply for 5237 vacancies in Across India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by
17.05.2021 - 20.05.2021 Candidate who seeks for State Bank of India can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Associates (Support and Sales) includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (15.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Associates (Support and Sales)|
|Total Vacancy||5237 Post|
| ||Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.19,900 to 47,920 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About State Bank of India
State Bank of India : State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list. It is a public sector bank and the largest bank in India with a 23% market share by assets and a 25% share of the total loan and deposits market.
Vacancy Details for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
Education Qualification and skill requirement for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
- Applicant should possess Graduation or any equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized University/ Central Government.
Note: (a) The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
(b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 16.08.2021.
Application fees and payment details for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rs. 750 for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates.
- Payment via online using Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/ DXS candidates.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
The minimum age for a candidate to apply for the SBI examination is 20 years old but not more than 28 years old as of 01st April 2021. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd April 1993 and not later than 01st April 2001. Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category wise candidates as per the government rules:
|S.No||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|3||Person with Disabilities (General)||38 Years|
|4||Person with Disabilities (SC/ST)||43 Years|
|5||Person with Disabilities (OBC)||41 Years|
|6||Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||33 Years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen|| |
|8||Widows, Divorced, Women (No Married)|| |
Mode of Application :
- Apply through online mode, the online application starts from 27.04.2021 to 17.05.2021.
Selary Details : Rs.19,900 to 47,920 (per month)
- The Selected Candidates will get the Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4 30550- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
The Starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
selection process :
- Selection process consists of Preliminary Examination/ Main Exam.
How to apply SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 for Junior Associates (Support and Sales) posts through Online mode from 27.04.2021 to
17.05.2021 - 20.05.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of State Bank of India
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (15.06.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 27.04.2021
- Last date to apply :
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 ?
Any Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 ?
State Bank of India released 5237 vacancies for Junior Associates (Support and Sales) Posts
✅ How to apply for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs. 750 for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/ DXS candidates. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.19,900 to 47,920 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Age limit should be 20 to 28 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Across India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 27.04.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
17.05.2021 - 20.05.2021 is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online