SBI Recruitment 2023 - State Bank of India (SBI) has announced 2000 Vacancies for Probationary Officer (PO) Posts. Last Date to apply 27-09-2023
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment - SBI Recruitment 2023 for Probationary Officer (PO) posts | State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment Notification | SBI Online Application @ https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/. The SBI has announced a new job opportunity for Probationary Officer (PO) posts. This notification was released on 07-09-2023. Eligible candidates who have completed their Graduation Degree can apply for the 2000 vacancies available All India. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 27-09-2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Job Role||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Total Vacancy||2000 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary||Rs.36000 to 63840/- Per Month|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About State Bank of India (SBI) :
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the SBI Probationary Officer (PO) posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
SBI has released 2000 vacancies for Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
Education Qualification :
- As per SBI official notification, candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2023. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2023. Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant etc. would also be eligible.
Application fees :
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Age limit :
- As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-04-2024.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD SC/ ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Probationary Officer (PO) - Rs.36000 to 63840/- Per Month
selection process :
- Interview/ Group Discussion
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to apply SBI Recruitment 2023:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest SBI Recruitment 2023 for Probationary Officer (PO) posts through online mode from 07-09-2023 to 27-09-2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the State Bank of India (SBI).
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||07-09-2023|
|Last date to apply||27-09-2023|
- Date of Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 02nd Week of October 2023 onwards
- Date of Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: November 2023
- Date of Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination & Download of Main Examination Call Letter: November/December 2023
- Date of Phase-II: Online Main Examination & Declaration of Result of Main Examination: December 2023/January 2024
- Date of Download of Phase-III Call Letter, Phase-III: Psychometric Test, Interview & Group Exercises: January/February 2024
- Date of Declaration of Final Result: February/March 2024
- Date of Download of Call Letters for Pre-Examination Training: 01st week of October 2023 onwards
- Date of Conduct of Pre-Examination Training: 02nd week of October 2023 onwards
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download SBI Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Double click Below button to Apply SBI Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
SBI Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 07-09-2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
27-09-2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You