SBI Recruitment | State Bank of India has announced 12+ Vacancies for Junior Associate Posts in , All Over India | Last Date to apply 30.06.2022 | www.jobvision.in
SBI Recruitment : State Bank of India has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Junior Associate posts. This notification was announced on 01.06.2022. Bachelor.Degree candidates can apply for 12+ vacancies in All Over India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 30.06.2022 Candidate who seeks for State Bank of India can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Associate|
|Total Vacancy||12+ Post|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.17,900 to 47,920 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Associate includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.07.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About State Bank of India
State Bank of India : State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
Vacancy Details for SBI Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)||12+|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for SBI Recruitment
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before the last date.
- Those who are in the final year/semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
Application fees and payment details for SBI Recruitment
- For General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/ DXS candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for SBI Recruitment
Age limit :
- Candidates applying for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 should not be below 20 years of age. Check out the upper age limits for different category candidates through the below points
- For SC/ ST candidates – 33 years
- For OBC – 31 years
- Person with Disabilities (General) – 31 years
- Person with Disabilities (SC/ ST) – 43 years
- Person with Disabilities (OBC) – 41 years
- Jammu & Kashmir Migrants – 33 years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details : Rs.17,900 to 47,920 (per month)Below is SBI Clerk/ Junior Associate Salary that will be given to the selected candidates.
- The Selected Candidates will get the Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4 30550- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
- The Starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
selection process :
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to apply SBI Recruitment :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest SBI Recruitment for Junior Associate posts through Online mode from 01.06.2022 to 30.06.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of State Bank of India
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (05.07.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 01.06.2022
- Last date to apply : 30.06.2022
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
SBI Recruitment - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for SBI Recruitment ?
Bachelor.Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for SBI Recruitment ?
State Bank of India released 12+ vacancies for Junior Associate Posts
✅ How to apply for SBI Recruitment ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.17,900 to 47,920 (per month) . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the Age limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for SBI Recruitment ?
The Job location for this post is All Over India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 01.06.2022
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
30.06.2022 is last date to apply for this post
Related searches : SBI Recruitment, Banking Jobs, State Bank of India Recruitment, SBI Recruitment age limit, SBI Recruitment application form, SBI Recruitment Apply Link, SBI Recruitment notification, SBI Recruitment qualification, SBI Recruitment salary details,SBI Recruitment selection process, how to apply SBI Recruitment Job Vacancies, Last date for SBI Recruitment, SBI Recruitment Vacancies details, All Over India Job Vacancies, SBI Recruitment job vacancies, Government Jobs, jobs in , jobs in State Bank of India, Junior Associate jobs