SBI Recruitment - State Bank of India has announced 12+ Vacancies for Junior Associate Posts. Last Date to apply 30.06.2022
Table of contents
- 1 SBI Recruitment - State Bank of India has announced 12+ Vacancies for Junior Associate Posts. Last Date to apply 30.06.2022
- 2 Junior Associate Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply SBI Recruitment:
- 4 SBI Recruitment - FAQs :
State Bank of India Recruitment - SBI Recruitment for Junior Associate posts | State Bank of India Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://www.onlinesbi.com/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Junior Associate posts. This notification was released on 01.06.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their Bachelor.Degree can apply for the 12+ vacancies available All Over India. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 30.06.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
SBI Recruitment Highlights
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Associate|
|Total Vacancy||12+ Post|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.17,900 to 47,920 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About State Bank of India :
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
Junior Associate Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Junior Associate posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 12+ vacancies for Junior Associate Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)||12+|
Education Qualification :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before the last date.
- Those who are in the final year/semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
Application fees :
- For General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/ DXS candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Age limit :
- Candidates applying for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 should not be below 20 years of age. Check out the upper age limits for different category candidates through the below points
- For SC/ ST candidates – 33 years
- For OBC – 31 years
- Person with Disabilities (General) – 31 years
- Person with Disabilities (SC/ ST) – 43 years
- Person with Disabilities (OBC) – 41 years
- Jammu & Kashmir Migrants – 33 years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Junior Associate - Rs.17,900 to 47,920 (per month)
- The Selected Candidates will get the Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4 30550- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
- The Starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
selection process :
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to apply SBI Recruitment:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest SBI Recruitment for Junior Associate posts through online mode from 01.06.2022 to 30.06.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the State Bank of India.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||01.06.2022|
|Last date to apply||30.06.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download SBI Recruitment Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply SBI Recruitment
Online Apply Link
SBI Recruitment - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for SBI Recruitment ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 01.06.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
30.06.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You