SBI Recruitment 2020 | Probationary Officers (POs) Posts | Total Vacancies 2000 | Last Date 04.12.2020 | State Bank PO Recruitment Notification @ SBI careers
SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India invites online application from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs). It is going to fill up 2000 vacancies in all over the country. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12] on 14.11.2020 for SBI PO Vacancy. As per the SBI Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 2000 candidates will be hired for Probationary Officers posts. Applicants who are seeking bank jobs in central govt can apply to this SBI PO Recruitment 2020 from 14.11.2020 @ SBI Careers. The last date for submission of online application is 04.12.2020.
State Bank of India recruitment apply online link and SBI Recruitment 2020 notification is available in sbi.co.in careers. SBI will recruit the aspirants on the basis of Written Test (preliminary & main exam), Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises. After that selected applicants will be engaged on anywhere in India. Applicants must have completed any graduate from recognized university. Contenders should have attained the prescribed age limit (21 to 30 years) and relaxation. Applicants have to pay required fee through online. More details of SBI admit card, result, merit list, upcoming notifications, latest vacancies, selection list and etc. are given in SBI careers.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Category||banking jobs, Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Probationary Officer|
|Total Vacancy||2000 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs.27,620 - 42,020 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Probationary Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
- Starting Date to Apply : 14.11.2020
- Last Date to Apply : 04.12.2020
- Prelims Exam (Phase-I) : 31.12.2020
- Main Exam (Phase-II) : 29.01.2021
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Probationary Officers vacancy
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||2000|
Category Wise Details :
|No of Posts||300||150||540||200||810||2000|
- Applicants must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
- SBI will recruit the aspirants on the basis of Written Test (preliminary & main exam), Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online.
|Sl.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||Total Maximum Marks 100||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
Selection criteria for Main Examination: Categorywise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10times (approx.)the numbers of vacancies in each category will be shortlisted for Main Examination from the top of the above merit list.
Phase-II: Main Examination: Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after the conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
(i) Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 3 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section
|Test||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|III||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|IV||English Language||35||40||40 minuted|
(ii) Descriptive Test: The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
Phase-III: In view of the Social Distancing and safety measures necessitated due to COVID-19 pandemic, the 3rdPhase may comprise of (i) Interview only (50 marks) OR (ii) Interview(30marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks). Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in Phase-IIIto be considered for final selection.
Candidates qualifying for Phase-III under ‘OBC’ category would be required to submit OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-Creamy layer’ clause. Candidates who have registered themselves as OBC but do not submit OBC ‘Non-Creamy layer’ certificate and request to be interviewed under the General category will not be entertained.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment via online mode only.
- Rs.750 for General/OBC/EWS candidates and No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account
Mode of Payment
- Applicants will deposit the fee amount via online – Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking, etc.
How to apply SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website sbi.co.in.
- Click “Careers” select “Latest Announcements”.
- Find the advertisement number “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS(Apply Online from 14-11-2020 to 04-12-2020)” click advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility back to the page.
- Back to the page find the apply link, click on the link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Upload your Signature & Photograph in the correct format.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
State Bank of India - FEQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for State Bank of India ?
Graduation in any discipline Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for State Bank of India ?
State Bank of India released 2000 vacancies for Probationary Officer Posts
✅ How to apply for State Bank of India ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs. 750/- For General/EWS/OBC / No Fees For SC/ST/PWD. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.27,620 - 42,020 (per month) . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
21-30 Years as on 1st April 2020. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for State Bank of India ?
The Job location for this post is Across India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 14.11.2020
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
04.12.2020 is last date to apply for this post