SBI Recruitment 2020 | Specialist Cadre Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 139 | Last Date 08.10.2020 | SBI SO Recruitment Notification @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India invites online application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts i.e. Deputy Manager, Manager, Data Trainer, Data Translator, Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager, Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship, Data Protection Officer & Risk Specialist on regular basis. As per the SBI SCO Notification [ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO-RMD/2020-21/21 to ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO-RMD/2020-21/26], overall 139 vacancies are allocated for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking Bank Jobs can make the online registration from 18.09.2020 to 08.10.2020.
State Bank of India SCO recruitment 2020 notification pdf & SBI recruitment apply online link is available @ www.sbi.co.in. Candidates who want to apply Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship those candidates must send your hard copy of the online application to given address on or before 15.10.2020. Selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Mumbai/ Across India. Applicants should possess prescribed educational qualification & age limit. Candidates have to pay required fee via payment gateway. More details of SBI latest vacancy, upcoming SBI SO Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt , Bank Jobs|
|Job Role||Deputy Manager, Manager, Data Trainer, Data Translator, Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager, Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship, Data Protection Officer , Risk Specialist|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree, Any P.G Degree, B.E, B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||139 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Across India , Mumbai|
|Salary||Rs.31,705-66,070 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Deputy Manager, Manager, Data Trainer, Data Translator, Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager, Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship, Data Protection Officer , Risk Specialist includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.01.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
State Bank of India Vacancy Details
- As per the SBI notification, overall 139 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Senior Consultant Analyst||05|
|Assistant General Manager||07|
|Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship||05|
|Data Protection Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Degree/ PG Degree/ MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ D from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 24 years to 55 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.750 for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via payment gateway.
Steps to apply online for State Bank of India Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website sbi.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for SCO Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up SBI Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.