SBI Recruitment 2022 - State Bank of India has announced 5008 Vacancies for Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in Clerical Cadre Posts Posts in , Anywhere in India - Last Date to apply 27.09.2022
SBI Recruitment 2022 : State Bank of India has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in Clerical Cadre Posts posts. This notification was announced on 07.09.2022. Any Degree candidates can apply for 5008 vacancies in Anywhere in India . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 27.09.2022 Candidate who seeks for State Bank of India can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
|SBI Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in Clerical Cadre Posts|
|Total Vacancy||5008 Post|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||Rs.19900 to 47920 (per Month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in Clerical Cadre Posts includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2022 :
Vacancy Details :
|Circle||State/ UT||Language||Regular Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies|
|Daman & Diu||Gujarati||04|
|Bengal||West Benga||Bengali/ Nepali||340|
|A&N Islands||Hindi/ English||10|
|Chandigarh||Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/ Hindi||35|
|Lucknow/Delhi||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi/ Urdu||631|
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||Maharashtra||Marathi||747|
|North Eastern||Assam||Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo||258|
|Manipur||Manipuri / English||28|
|Meghalaya||English/ Garo/ Khasi||23|
Education Qualification :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.11.2022.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30.11.2022.
Application fees / payment details :
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/ DESM||Nil|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs.750/-|
Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.
Age limit :
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.08.2022, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1994 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both days inclusive).
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SBI official Notification 2022 for more reference
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in Clerical Cadre Posts - Rs.19900 to 47920 (per Month)
The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
selection process :
The selection process will consist of on-line test (Preliminary & Main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
Examination Centers in Tamilnadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Karur, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar
SBI Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download
How to apply SBI Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest SBI Recruitment 2022 for Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in Clerical Cadre Posts posts through Online mode from 07.09.2022 to 27.09.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of State Bank of India
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||07.09.2022|
|Last date to apply||27.09.2022|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
SBI Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 07.09.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
27.09.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You