SBI Recruitment 2020 | Business Correspondent Facilitator, Support Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 97 | Last Date 17.06.2020 & 25.06.2020 | State Bank of India Recruitment Notification @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India invites application from Retires Officers/ Retired Clerical Employees of SBI/ PSBs for appointment of following Posts i.e. Business Correspondent Facilitator (BCF), Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF-AC), Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS-AC) & Support Officer. It is going to fill up 97 vacancies in North Eastern Circle of SBI. As per the SBI recruitment 2020 notification, overall 97 aspirants will be recruited by SBI for State Bank of India Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking bank jobs should send the filled application form to given address on or before 17.06.2020 (Except BCF) and 25.06.2020 (BCF Posts).
SBI Recruitment 2020 notification and State Bank of India recruitment application form pdf is available in official website (www.sbi.co.in). Candidates should be a Retires Officers/ Retired Clerical Employees of SBI/ PSBs and should have attained prescribed age limit. SBI will recruit the aspirants on the basis of interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at North Eastern Circle of SBI. More details of SBI Latest vacancy, upcoming State Bank of India job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About State Bank of India ( SBI )
State Bank of India shortly SBI is a public sector financial organization in India. Since it is a Multi National Bank, has branches all over the world. It has been functioning since 1955. Headquarter of SBI has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. SBI provides services such as consumer banking, corporate banking, insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, securities, asset management, wealth management and also credit cards. Presently, more than 2 lakhs employees are working in State Bank of India around the world.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Category||Central govt. / Bank Jobs|
|Job Role||Business Correspondent Facilitator (BCF), Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF-AC), Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS-AC) & Support Officer|
|Qualification||Refer Official Notification|
| ||Job Location||, North Eastern Circle of SBI|
|Last Date||17.06.2020 & 25.06.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Business Correspondent Facilitator (BCF), Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF-AC), Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS-AC) & Support Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
SBI Salary Details
- As per the SBI notification, overall 97 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise salary details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Business Correspondent Facilitator (BCF)||Rs.35000|
|Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF-AC),||Rs.30000|
|Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS-AC) & Support Officer||Rs.35000|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI BCF, Support Officer & Other Posts
- Candidates should be a Retires Officers/ Retired Clerical Employees of SBI/ PSBs.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- BCF: 64 years.
- All Other Posts: 63 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SBI will recruit the aspirants on the basis of test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted.
- Check advt to get address details.
How to apply SBI Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website sbi.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- SBI notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Important Dates :
Official Notification & Application form :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online