SCERT – State Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment 2020 | State Council of Educational Research and Training | Assistant, Steno, LDC & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 34 | Last Date 22.11.2020 | Apply online @ scert.assam.gov.in
SCERT Recruitment 2020: State Council of Educational Research and Training is going to fill up 34 vacancies in Assam state. Recently is has released the recruitment advertisement for these vacancies. Applicants who are seeking Assam government jobs can use this SCERT job opportunity. As per the SCERT Assam recruitment notification (No.jansanyog/D/6392/20), these vacancies are allotted for non-gazetted vacant posts i.e (Lower Division Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Stenographer, Graduate Instructor (Arts), Assistant Teacher, Normal Instructor, Instructor, Craft Instructor, Manual Instructor, Work Experience Teacher, Drawing Instructor, Music Instructor & Librarian) posts. Eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment from 02.11.2020 to 22.11.2020. SCERT recruitment apply online link and notification is available in www.scert.assam.gov.in.
Candidates have to produce their original testimonials at the time of verification of documents. Selection will be based on Written Test/ Computer/ Proficiency Test/ Skill Test/ Viva-Voce Test. Applicants must have possessed Graduate/ Diploma from recognized university. Candidates age limit should be 18 to 40 years. Selected aspirants will be placed at Assam state. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Information furnished by the candidates is found to be wrong their candidature will be rejected. More details of SCERT recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Lower Division Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Stenographer, Graduate Instructor, Assistant Teacher, Normal Instructor, Instructor, Craft Instructor, Manual Instructor, Work Experience Teacher, Drawing Instructor, Music Instructor , Librarian|
|Qualification||BA, B.Sc, Diploma, Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||34 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Assam|
|Salary||Rs.14000-49000/- (per Month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Lower Division Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Stenographer, Graduate Instructor, Assistant Teacher, Normal Instructor, Instructor, Craft Instructor, Manual Instructor, Work Experience Teacher, Drawing Instructor, Music Instructor , Librarian includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
SCERT Vacancy Details 2020:
- As per the notification, overall 34 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Lower Division Assistant||05|
|Graduate Instructor (Arts)||03|
|Work Experience Teacher||01|
Eligibility Criteria for SCERT Assistant, Steno, LDC, Librarian, Instructor & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed BA/ B.Sc./ Diploma/ Any Graduate from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Computer/ Proficiency Test/ Skill Test/ Viva-Voce Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply SCERT Assam Recruitment Notification 2020:
- Go to official website www.scert.assam.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online