Schneider Electric Recruitment 2020 | Product Specialist | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd – Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
||Company Name||Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Product Specialist|
|Experience Needed||1 + Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Product Specialist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Schneider Electric Jobs 2020 :
- Develop ET and E-commerce channels offer launch strategies to meet growth targets for rack and Edge offers
- Co-work with the offer manager in product information management for ET and E-commerce channel launch:
Ensure the essential level of product knowledge of the sales force by organizing and regular product training to the region/country
Ensure sales collaterals such as product presentations, how to sell, and competition comparisons updated and shared with the regional sales team
- Understand channel performance to targets and co-work with region’s Channel Development Leader in the development of root cause and countermeasures as necessary
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Work on competitor benchmarking in new channels
- Facilitator in a quarter business update in dedicated product segments
Skills Required for Schneider Electric Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably major in Engineering, or business-related
- 2+ Years experience in a product marketing role will be a plus
- 1+ year experience in channel development or hands-on experience in e-commerce planning and execution
- Good understanding of rack and edge product would be a plus while not mandatory
- Ability to influence and interact with senior management
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business model
- Candidate must possess demonstrated skills in market research, pricing, competitive analysis and market positioning and segmentation
- Candidate must have proficient skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, being able to create business presentations targeting to senior-level audience
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization Able to develop clear & logical plans for self and/or others.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Able to travel – domestically and internationally, as needed.
Documents to be Carried for Schneider Electric Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Schneider Electric Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.