Scripbox Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Analyst | BE , B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Scripbox is a friendly investment service that simplifies the investment journey of anyone who wants to get started with investing for whatever savings need they might have.
As the first step, we make personal finance jargon-free and simple. We simplify complex investing concepts and automate them so everyone can grow their wealth. We do this by combining cutting edge technology, data-driven algorithms, awesome UX and friendly customer support.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Experience Needed||1 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Scripbox Jobs 2020 :
We are looking for a passionate and inquisitive data analyst for our Data Science and Analytics team. The role involves working closely with business to identify problems / opportunities for improved decision making through data analysis.
- Understand business problems and gather the appropriate data from internal systems
- Interpreting data and identifying the appropriate metrics that drive business decisions
- Build reports to deliver these metrics in a timely, optimal, and reliable fashion
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for business users and describe the trends and patterns in the data
- Present and communicate outcomes with data and visualisation
Skills Required For Scripbox Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline
- 1+ year of relevant work experience
- Highly proficient in SQL and good understanding of databases
- An analytical mind and has an inclination toward problem-solving
- Inquisitive and can independently perform exploratory analyses
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to express thoughts in a clear and concise manner
- Understanding of data warehousing and data modelling
- Knowledge of Excel
- Prior experience in the financial domain would be an advantage
Documents to be Carried for Scripbox Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Scripbox Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.