SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2020 | Sister, Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 825 | SGPGI Lucknow Recruitment Notification @ www.sgpgi.ac.in
SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2020: Online mode applications are invites by Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science to fill up 825 Posts and these vacancies are assigned for Sister Grade III, Jr. Medical Laboratory Technologist, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Technician, Driver & Medical Social Service Officer posts. SGPGI has released new job notice [Non-Teaching: Advt No:I-08-Rectt.-2020-21] on 10.07.2020 to fill up SGPGI No-Teaching Vacancy. Applicants who are searching 12th pass jobs in Uttar Pradesh state can use this SGPGI Lucknow Jobs 2020. As per the SGPGIMS Recruitment notification, apply online link has been activated from 20.07.2020. The last date to submit the online application form will be updated soon.
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment notification & SGPGI Non-Teaching recruitment apply online link is available @ www.sgpgi.ac.in. Selection will be based on Test/ Interview. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Lucknow [Uttar Pradesh]. Applicants should pass 8th/12th/ Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ B.Sc. and should have attained prescribed age limit. Contender have to pay required fee via online mode only. More details of SGPGI Faculty vacancy, upcoming SGPGIMS Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Sister Grade III, Jr. Medical Laboratory Technologist, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Technician, Driver & Medical Social Service Officer|
|Qualification||8th / 10+2 / Diploma / Degree / Master Degree||Total Vacancy||825|
| ||Job Location||Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.19,900 - 1,42,400|
|Starting Date||20.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
SGPGI Lucknow 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 825 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the postTotalName of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Sister Grade III||617||Rs.44900-142400|
|Jr. Medical Laboratory Technologist||23||Rs.29200-92300|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||134||Rs.35400-112400|
|Medical Social Service Officer||11||Rs.35400-112400|
Eligibility Criteria for SGPGIMS Sister, Technician & Other Vacancy
- Sister Grade III : B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing or Diploma in GNM.
- Jr. Medical Laboratory Technologist : 10+2 with science subject.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist : Degree in MLT.
- Technician: 10+2 / Diploma in Radiology/ Radiotherapy.
- Driver: 8th Pass/ Valid Driving License
- Medical Social Service Officer: Master Degree in Social Work.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SGPGI Lucknow selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Refer official notice to get fee details.
How to apply SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website sgpgi.ac.in.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment Notice(Non-Teaching: Advt No:I-08-Rectt.-2020-21)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up SGPGI Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.