SgurrEnergy Off Campus Drive - SgurrEnergy is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc candidates for the role of Trainee Engineer – Energy Apply Online @ official website
SgurrEnergy Recruitment Notification - SgurrEnergy Career Notification for Trainee Engineer – Energy role | SgurrEnergy job opening Online Application. SgurrEnergy is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee Engineer – Energy positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with SgurrEnergy, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee Engineer – Energy post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer – Energy|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About SgurrEnergy :
Detailed Job Description :
- Conduct solar resource assessment and compute energy yields using industry standards simulating software tools.
- Aiding department members in miscellaneous activities relevant to technology review, energy analysis and reporting.
- Research and preparation of relevant documentation for Solar PV, Battery Storage, wind and Hydrogen Technologies.
- Networking with manufacturers and research organizations.
- Preparation of review guides, checklists, and flowcharts for various processes.
- Maintain awareness of new product technology and communicate pertinent developments with colleagues.
- Support SgurrEnergy’s solar PV business development activities.
- Follow the integrated management system (IMS) requirement set by the company.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Ability to learn
- Organized, detail oriented and analytical.
- Self-initiating. Ability to work independently and as the member of a team.
- Ability to work and
- Basic understanding of solar PV systems and simulation software – SAM, PVsyst and MATLAB.
- Ability to write and compose clear and accurate reports in English
- Knowledge of the Indian PV market.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Application of numerical skills in MS Excel for identifying and solving problems.
- Basic knowledge of data analysis in Python / R
- Basic knowledge of VBA based Excel applications
- Basic Knowledge of Statistics.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee Engineer – Energy post at SgurrEnergy includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
SgurrEnergy Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( SgurrEnergy Off Campus Drive )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
SgurrEnergy Off Campus Drive – FAQs
Q1. How to apply SgurrEnergy Off Campus Drive ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the SgurrEnergy Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for SgurrEnergy Off Campus Drive ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,