ShareChat Off Campus Drive 2020 | iOS Developer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : ShareChat – ShareChat is one of the fastest growing start-ups in India, building a regional social media app for the non-english speaking internet users. ShareChat has more than 100 million downloads on the Google Play Store – a number that is increasing significantly every passing day. Our aim is to build the largest regional social platform by expanding into every corner of the country and also launch in other emerging nations having similar demographics to India.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||iOS Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of iOS Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For ShareChat Jobs 2020 :
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
Skills Required For ShareChat Jobs 2020 :
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 2+ years of working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and API’s Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
Documents to be Carried for ShareChat Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For ShareChat Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.