Shell Recruitment 2021 | Shell has recruit BE, B.Tech, B.Sc candidates for Data Analyst | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Shell Recruitment 2021 : Shell has to recruit candidates for Data Analyst positios through off campus in Chennai Tamil Nadu . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, B.Sc Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Shell you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1+ year|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Shell : Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Detailed Job Description For Shell Recruitment 2021
Education for Shell Recruitment 2021:
- BE, B.Tech, B.Sc – Maths/ Statistics/ Economics
- 1+ Year/ Fresher with Advanced university degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Quantitative Finance, OR, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Incumbent is responsible for supporting the development of analytical models for projects collaborating with different business stakeholders & other partners and working across a range of technologies and tools.
- The ideal candidate has good background in quantitative skills (like statistics, mathematics, advanced computing) and has applied those skills in solving real world problems
- Support the Data Analytics team in design and execution of analytics projects
- Work with data and technology experts to help execute analytics projects and deploy solutions
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Shell Recruitment 2021
- Deep expertise in machine learning techniques (supervised and unsupervised) statistics / mathematics / operations research including (but not limited to):
- Advanced Machine learning techniques (Mandatory): Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Support Vector Machines, Clustering, Bayesian Networks, Reinforcement Learning, Feature Reduction / engineering, Anomaly deduction, Natural Language Processing (incl. Theme deduction, sentiment analysis, Topic Modeling), Natural Language Generation
- Statistics / Mathematics (Mandatory) Data Quality Analysis, Data identification, Hypothesis testing, Univariate / Multivariate Analysis, Cluster Analysis, Classification/PCA, Factor Analysis, Linear Modeling, Logit/Probit Model, Affinity & Association, Time Series, DoE, distribution / probability theory
- Operations Research (Good to have; Added Advantage): Sensitivity Analysis – Shadow price, Allowable decrease or increase, Transportation problem & variants, Allocation Problem & variants, Selection problem, Multi-criteria decision-making, models, DEA, Employee Scheduling, Knapsack problem, Supply Chain Problem & variants, Location Selection, Network designing – VRP, TSP, Heuristics Modeling
- Risk (Good to have; Added Advantage): Simulation design and high-performance computing, GARCH modeling, Macro-economic / Market behaviour modeling
Documents to be Carried for Shell Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Shell Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (24.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Shell Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Shell this hiring for which position ?
Shell hiring candidates for Data Analyst position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Shell Recruitment 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, B.Sc Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 1+ year candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Shell Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires