Shuttl Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Development Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : ShuttlFounded in 2015, Shuttl is India’s largest office commute service provider. With a mission of solving the pain of commute, Shuttl offers a space-efficient, safe, and cost-effective solution for urban India. Shuttl has demonstrated the ability to simultaneously address the dual challenge of congestion and pollution. The company catalyzes a shift away from private vehicles towards shared mobility – a win-win for citizens and cities. It also drives entrepreneurship by providing bus-owners on its platform with the latest technology, better financing, and relevant training, to help them scale and participate in offering a smarter, safer, and greener solution to bus riders.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developmnt Engineer|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Developmnt Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Shuttl Jobs 2020 :
As a SDET at Shuttl, you will collaboratively build & extend the reliable and scalable automation infrastructure for the entire stack of Shuttl system from APIs and their performance to web, android, iOS applications. You will define and implement tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of QA. You will act as an advocate for testability during the design process, enabling reliable and efficient automation. You will evaluate bug escapes, perform root cause analysis and champion changes to improve customer experience. You will proactively research, learn, advocate and implement the latest technologies enabling reliable and efficient automation.
- Our engineering process is a five step process which consists of phases for planning, developing, testing & profiling, releasing and monitoring.
- The planning phase consists of documenting of the feature/task to be done followed by various discussions. These discussions cover product, delivery estimates, release plan, monitoring plan, test plans, architecture, code design, technology choices and best practice adoption.
- The development and testing phase coexist and involve writing code, unit tests, performance tests, profiling, stress testing, code reviews and QA testing. This phase is punctuated with daily scrums and standups.
- The release phase is largely about managing and communicating the release to customers and internal stakeholders and activating features.
- The last phase is the monitoring phase where relevant metrics and exceptions are tracked and any critical refinement for the delivered feature is undertaken. This phase culminates with a retrospective.
Skills Required For Shuttl Jobs 2020 :
- For this role we expect you to have 1-3+ years of test automation experience writing java/python/JS code and experience with BrowserStack/SauceLabs/Firebase or other tools to test a large variety of browser or mobiledevice/emulator configurations.
- You should have strong knowledge of styles and approaches to automation testing, white box testing & integration testing. You should have built automation test frameworks using at least two of espresso/UiAutomator/XCUITest/web driver/rest assured/protractor/puppeteer/nightmare.
- You should have a good track record of building automation framework, writing reliable and maintainable automated tests. You should be familiar with testing native clients on desktop and mobile platforms(Android or iOS) utilising both physical devices and running on simulators/emulators. You should have experience of working in Unix environments with git.
- Knowledge of programming languages, algorithms, code design and test automation is a big plus.
Documents to be Carried for Shuttl Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Shuttl Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.