Siemens Energy Recruitment Notification for Graduate Program positions, Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2024 Notification was officially announced by Siemens Energy on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Siemens Energy, this is your chance to apply.
Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2024
Siemens Energy is recruiting ME, M.Tech, PhD candidates for the role of Graduate Program. Here, you will find more information about the Graduate Program post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|ME, M.Tech, PhD
|0 – 1 Years
|, Gurugram, Pune
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- As part of our Graduate Program, you are on the Siemens Energy team. You’ll share our purpose in energizing society by supporting customers with transitioning to a more sustainable world and will work on real global issues, creating solutions that directly make an impact.
- You’ll drive digital innovation campaigns for technologies like Generative AI, AR/VR and quantum computing with colleagues in the digital teams to deliver profitable growth.
- Leveraging your curiosity for digital technologies, you proactively train yourself to prototype and develop minimum viable products, fostering the necessary advancement of digital capabilities within various teams.
- Building both an internal and external global network, you will connect with roles driving innovation, cultivating relationships that contribute to the value-added outcomes of digital innovation.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in crafting solutions for digital technologies, coupled with a strong willingness to evolve into a key expert, particularly in areas such as Generative AI, AR/VR, and quantum computing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, coupled with the capacity to think both creatively and strategically.
- Demonstrates a genuine passion for networking and excels in cultivating relationships, both internally and externally, to propel innovation initiatives.
- Significant practical work experience up to 36 months including knowledge from internships, working student activities or employment.
- A master’s degree, doctoral degree, or equivalent in computer science, information systems, business analytics or data science.
- Minimum of 3 months of international experience gained through studying or working.
- Excellent English skills to work in a multi-cultural environment and be flexible and mobile during the program.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Program post at Siemens Energy includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Siemens Energy Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. Siemens Energy Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is , Gurugram, Pune