Siemens Energy - Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Trainee Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Graduate Trainee Engineer role | Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Trainee Engineer positions in Goa . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Trainee Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Job Location||Goa ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 :
Table of contents
Siemens Energy AG is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized. A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies.
Detailed Job Description :
- Perform a wide variety of tasks associated with Gas Turbine/Compressor control system, Power plant, Oil & Gas process.
- Participate in Site surveys, Design review meeting, site readiness meeting, factory acceptance testing.
- Develop IO list and IO channel allocation.
- Digital and Analog systems design knowledge.
- Knowledge of Engineering Process and power plant application.
- Conceptualize the control design and present it to customer as part of customer design review.
- Basic and Detailed Engineering of DCS system Control cabinets
- Create Loop drawings Field instrumentation.
- Convert SAMA logic diagrams, P&ID drawings, and process narratives into corresponding DCS control logic blocks and operator HMI screens.
- Interpret P&ID diagram, concept sketches and develop process graphics. Develop Human Machine Interface (HMI) graphics and its process connection to software logic.
- Heat load calculation for DCS/ PLC cabinets.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Instrumentation/Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Controls Engineering or its Equivalent with first class in aggregate.
- Should have knowledge of Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation engineering fundamental like Advance Control system, Field Instrumentation, Digital and Analog Electronics, Power Electronics, Embedded Systems etc.
- Should be able to work in SCADA/HMI.
- Should have understanding of Ladder logic, Structure text etc.
- Should be able to work in any programable logic controller & Distributed control system.
- Should have knowledge of basic programming language like, VB script, SQL, Python, etc.
- Should have basic knowledge of Turbomachines (Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, Compressors etc)
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Should have good Analytical skills.
- Should be an Enthusiastic team player in team.
- Should possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in shifts, as per business needs.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Trainee Engineer post at Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Siemens Energy )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Siemens Energy – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Siemens Energy ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Siemens Energy ?
The Job location for this post is Goa ,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,