Siemens Energy Recruitment Notification for Graduate Trainee Engineer positions, Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 Notification was officially announced by Siemens Energy on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Siemens Energy, this is your chance to apply.
Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023
Siemens Energy is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Trainee Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the Graduate Trainee Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Graduate Trainee Engineer
|Pune , Maharashtra
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
As modern professional engineers, mechanical/design engineers use computer systems to test designs and run virtual simulations to determine how a machine will work or integrate with connected systems, as well as computer aided design (CAD) and computer aided manufacturing (CAM) programs. Mechanical engineers also need to understand dynamics, mechanics, thermodynamics, structural analysis, and electricity. We are looking for an individual who is ready to become a well-rounded team member, who is a key player and contact for a wide spectrum of internal and external customers and suppliers, does this sound like you?
Must-Have Skills & Qualification
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Maintain positive external and internal customer satisfaction.
- 4 years degree with first class in all years
- Should have knowledge of Mechanical engineering fundamental like strength of material, machine design, thermodynamics etc.
- Should be able to work in any CAD software & PLM software.
- Should have good Analytical skills.
- Should be an Enthusiastic team player in team.
- Should possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in shifts, as per business needs.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Ability to Read & Understand CAD drawings & other supporting documents.
- Re-Modification of Dimensions and change of Plan according to the projects.
- Maintain the Engineering file with process control for all components.
- Support engineering activities under guidance of technical expert.
- Perform basic engineering calculations to support order execution
- Recording and tracking of engineering hours utilized for various projects
- Support productivity improvement and establish best practices within assigned area of work
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Trainee Engineer post at Siemens Energy includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Siemens Energy Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Siemens Energy Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Siemens Energy Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra