Siemens Energy Recruitment 2020 | Engineer Trainee | BE / B.Tech / Mechanical | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids.
||Company Name||Siemens Energy|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech - Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Siemens Energy Jobs 2020 :
- We are searching for a dependable Female Graduate Engineer Trainee to join our capable team. He will be responsible for finishing the tasks assigned by the Supervisor, assisting other Engineers with projects, should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
- To provide back-office engineering support for engineering activities for different Siemens operations globally.
- Reciprocating Compressor components design & drafting, 3-D modelling, and manufacturing drawings of components/assemblies for different Dresser-Rand/Siemens products.
- Update/Upgrade old 2-D drawings to 3-D models using advance drafting software.
Skills Required For Siemens Energy Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a renowned institution.
- Knowledge on CAD software is added advantage, Preferred NX any version.
- Exposure to engineering drawing reading needed.
- Good knowledge of various manufacturing processes like Casting, Forging, and machining processes.
- Software skills: Knows MS Office Software tools such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint, SAP Document Management
- Awareness about PLM tool like Teamcenter will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices
- Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of the programming language like C, C++, Visual Basic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- languages i.e. Hindi, English & any add on foreign languages i.e. French /German are preferred.
- Superb time management and integrity.
- A growth attitude with the ability to learn a new skill quickly & perform duty with attention to details.
Documents to be Carried for Siemens Energy Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Siemens Energy Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.