Siemens - Siemens Freshers Recruitment 2023 is recruiting Diploma candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Siemens Freshers Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Siemens Freshers Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee role | Siemens Freshers Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Siemens Freshers Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their Diploma are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Siemens Freshers Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Engineer Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Siemens Freshers Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Siemens Freshers Recruitment 2023 :
Table of contents
Siemens is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe. It is headquartered in Munich and has several foreign branch offices
Detailed Job Description :
- A Solutions Designer supports our Building Automation Sales Group.
- Building Automation Systems (BAS) control various components within a building’s structure, such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC). Components of a BAS include: controllers, sensors, output devices, communications protocols, and a user interface.
- The primary responsibility of the Solutions Designer is to complete sales estimates for the sales team including project take-offs, specification interpretation, scope of work creation, and risk analysis.
- Final deliverables include the final cost estimate and proposal. The Solutions Designer allows the Sales executive to increase customer prospecting, increase customer engagement and focus on bidding strategy.
- Lead, coordinate and assume responsibility for the timely generation of a cost estimate and proposal.
- Perform take off: quantify equipment & device counts from bid documents.
- Interpret sequence of operations for point count, material and required control devices.
- Interpret specifications for all required labor and all code related requirements.
- Understand organization of Master Format Specification and identify 3rd party integration requirements.
- Create system network riser diagram.
- Develop Bill of Material (BOM) and Scope of Work (SOW).
- Develop subcontractor technical bid package and coordinate activity and strategy with Procurement team and Sales Executive.
- Obtain quotes from outside vendors for ancillary products and services.
- Develop final customer Proposal.
- Communicate and collaborate with a remote sales and operations team located in another time zone.
- Learn and use company design, bid, and quote tools.
- Work with the sales team to answer technical and pricing questions.
- Maintain complete documentation for all work performed to generate estimate and assist in turnover process when estimate/proposal becomes an order.
- Participate in Cost Review and Technical Handover meetings with operations team.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Diploma Engineer in Mechanical or Electrical field required.
- Prefer Building Automation Systems (BAS) successful experience and demonstrated competencies in the components of a BAS including: controllers, sensors, output devices, communications protocols, and user interface.
- Prefer knowledge of engineering fundamentals, HVAC systems, mechanical systems.
- Prefer ability to read and interpret mechanical and building automation bid specifications.
- Prefer understanding of buildings and ability to identify HVAC system equipment requiring automation.
- Desirable to have experience using an Estimating/Quoting system.
- Prefer knowledge of building codes and regulations.
- Prefer knowledge of building construction process.
- Fluent in English language.
- Fluent in French language (those assigned to support Quebec).
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to interpret customer requirements, identify needs and resolve issues in a positive manner.
- Able to adapt to shifting demands and competing priorities from customers and internal partners to consistently manage time effectively and meet established deadlines.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Engineer Trainee post at Siemens Freshers Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Siemens Freshers Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Siemens )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Siemens – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Siemens ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Siemens Freshers Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Siemens ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,