Siemens Recruitment 2022 - Siemens Limited is recruiting B.Com, BBM candidates for the role of Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Siemens Limited Recruitment Notification - Siemens Limited Career Notification for Trainee role | Siemens Limited job opening Online Application. Siemens Limited is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.Com, BBM are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Siemens Limited, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Siemens Limited :
Table of contents
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product life cycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Detailed Job Description :
- We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
- We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible to perform invoice posting and Payment related activities
- You will provide process improvement ideas and execute them on timely manner for identified gaps
- You will work with reporting manager and the business units to correct any issues with customer service delivery to achieve targets agreed with Customers
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- You are a Graduate in Accounting / Finance (B.com, BBM)
- You have 0 to 1 years’ experience in AP and Accounting experience in ERP systems like SAP or Fresher
- You have excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- You have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities and able to analyze complex situations based on facts and find solutions
- You have ability to multi-task and prioritize and act proactively to address challenges and opportunities
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee post at Siemens Limited includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Siemens Limited Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Siemens Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Siemens Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Siemens Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Siemens Limited Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Siemens Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,