Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2021 - Skill-Lync has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for Technical Support Engineer Apply Online @ official website
- 1 Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2021 - Skill-Lync has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for Technical Support Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2021 : Skill-Lync has to recruit candidates for Technical Support Engineer positions through off campus in Chennai Tamil Nadu . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Skill-Lync you can use this recruitment.
|Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Support Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (11.08.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- Work experience with EEE Engg domain
- Opportunity to work on industrial projects.
- Exposure to industry and development.
- Work in collaboration with a team.
- Guided by experts and professionals in the field and learn on the job.
- To support learners with fundamental theory and software simulation.
- To work on in house hardware / software development projects
- Take ownership of customer issues and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Provide technical support to students in a highly professional manner
- Resolve support tickets
- Host technical presentations and demos for customers
- Work on model problems, programs and simulations
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- B.E./B.Tech & M.Tech (EEE)
- 0-3 years of experience in the EEE domain
- Tools: MATLAB/Simulink
- Working knowledge of motor drives & battery systems
- Good understanding of hardware design and embedded systems
- Freshers who worked on eBAJA or similar student competitions are eligible
- In-depth knowledge of EEE engineering courses.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Skill-Lync Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2021,
Skill-Lync off campus,
Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2021 application form,
Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2021 notification,
Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2021 qualification,
Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2021 salary details,
Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2021 selection process,
how to apply Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2021 Job Vacancies,
Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2021 Vacancies details,
Skill-Lync job openings,
Chennai Tamil Nadu Job Vacancies,
Skill-Lync job vacancies,
jobs in Chennai Tamil Nadu,
jobs in Skill-Lync,
Technical Support Engineer job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,