SmartDocs - SmartDocs Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting Service Consultant Trainee candidates for the role of SmartDocs Apply Online @ official website
SmartDocs Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - SmartDocs Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for SmartDocs role | SmartDocs Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. SmartDocs Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for SmartDocs positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their Service Consultant Trainee are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with SmartDocs Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the SmartDocs post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
SmartDocs Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Organization||SmartDocs Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||Service Consultant Trainee|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About SmartDocs Off Campus Drive 2023 :
SmartDocs is a comprehensive Enterprise Source to Pay tech platform enabling organizations to quickly and continuously realize Source to Pay innovations. Our focus is to work with companies to discover the optimal path for all internal and external stakeholders to accomplish their Source to Pay jobs. Our approach is to ensure each P2P task is synchronized with the strategic P2P corporate strategy.
Detailed Job Description :
Are you a dynamic and passionate individual ready to embark on an exciting career journey with the Global Innovator team? Do you possess the drive to excel and want to leverage your skills in the world of technology? At SmartDocs, we offer an unparalleled opportunity to launch your career in the tech industry. If you’re looking for a company that values your ideas, appreciates your unique talents and contributions, and fosters a dynamic, flexible, and enjoyable work environment, then SmartDocs is the perfect place for you. We are deeply committed to our employees, clients, customers, our vibrant work culture, and, above all, our cutting-edge technology.
As a member of the Service Consultant team, you will play a pivotal role in empowering SmartDocs to deliver world-class technology solutions to our customers. We give preference to candidates with 1-2 years of work experience, but we also welcome fresh graduates who are enthusiastic about starting their careers in a fast-paced environment.
Desirable Skills & Expertise:
- We prefer candidates with 1-2 years of work experience but welcome fresh graduates as well.
- Eligibility: MBA, BBA graduates, or fresh graduates without prior experience.
- Enthusiastic about the opportunity to develop highly scalable and world-class products.
- Demonstrates intellectual humility, combining intelligence, drive, creativity, and a willingness to learn from mistakes while lifting others up.
- Possesses a keen business sense and can align it with organizational goals.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and analytical skills, maintaining professionalism at all levels.
- Strong leadership, organizational, planning, and project management skills are a must.
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed.
- Quick learner who can make significant individual contributions and manage multiple projects concurrently within a team environment.
- Proactive, takes initiative, and drives tasks and issues to resolution.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Serve as a functional advisor to clients within the Solution Consultant team, translating business requirements into solution configurations and overseeing the overall solution delivery.
- Create functional solution specifications and configure solutions based on business requirements using SmartDocs software products.
- Ensure a smooth transition for clients from implementation to support phases.
- Manage post-demo engagement until customers are satisfied with the product.
- May be required to develop sales presentations, customer-facing collateral, cheat sheets, etc.
- Proactively prepare and lead partners in solution adoption and innovation features.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product management, engineering, marketing, and delivery, to design solutions for customers.
- Oversee multiple concurrent implementations, ensuring timelines are met and issues are promptly addressed while adhering to organizational standard operating procedures.
- Highlight issues to designated team contacts and cross-functional teams to ensure timely resolution of client concerns.
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
- Guide clients through various project stages and transition to the support organization.
- Communicate project status to Services Managers and clients.
- Review existing business processes and participate in the Process Improvement Program.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the SmartDocs post at SmartDocs Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
SmartDocs Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( SmartDocs )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
SmartDocs – FAQs
Q1. How to apply SmartDocs ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the SmartDocs Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for SmartDocs ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,