Snowflake - Snowflake Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, BTech, MCA, ME, MTech candidates for the role of Data Engineer – Intern Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Snowflake - Snowflake Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, BTech, MCA, ME, MTech candidates for the role of Data Engineer – Intern Apply Online @ official website
Snowflake Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Snowflake Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Data Engineer – Intern role | Snowflake Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Snowflake Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Data Engineer – Intern positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, BTech, MCA, ME, MTech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Snowflake Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Data Engineer – Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
|Organization||Snowflake Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Engineer – Intern|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, MCA, ME, MTech|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Snowflake Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Snowflake delivers the Data Cloud — a global network where thousands of organizations mobilize data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. Inside the Data Cloud, organizations unite their siloed data, easily discover and securely share governed data, and execute diverse analytic workloads. Wherever data or users live, Snowflake delivers a single and seamless experience across multiple public clouds. Snowflake’s platform is the engine that powers and provides access to the Data Cloud, creating a solution for data warehousing, data lakes, data engineering, data science, data application development, and data sharing. Join Snowflake customers, partners, and data providers already taking their businesses to new frontiers in the Data Cloud.
Detailed Job Description :
- We’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’ culture allows everyone at Snowflake to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas, create work with a lasting impact, and excel in a culture of collaboration.
- We’re looking for a strong Intern to build state of the art Data pipelines for snowflake . In this role, you will work closely with many cross-functional teams to build a data pipeline and dashboards in our internal Snowflake environment . This is a strategic, high-impact role that will also help shape the future of Snowflake products and services.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Build & maintain data pipelines using Apache Airflow or custom scripts.
- Manage and improve the data integrity and reliability of data services.
- Build reliable ingestion frameworks to onboard new data into our snowflake data warehouse.
- Foster collaboration among engineering, security compliance, IT & other business groups to ensure data is secure and audit-able.
- Train distributed team members in data pipelines.
What You Will Need
- Excellent understanding of Database modelling and SQL knowledge
- 1 year experience in working on public cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Experience is consuming REST APIs using python
- Experience writing jobs in Airflow using python.
- Experience in ELT based data pipeline build outs is useful..
- Strong communication and cross functional collaboration skills
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 + years experience in writing solutions using Python & SQL
- Experience in ETL tools is nice to have.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Data Engineer – Intern post at Snowflake Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Snowflake Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Snowflake )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Snowflake – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Snowflake ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Snowflake Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Snowflake ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting