Societe Generale Hiring - Societe Generale Hiring 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineer Intern Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Societe Generale Hiring - Societe Generale Hiring 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineer Intern Apply Online @ official website
Societe Generale Hiring 2023 Recruitment Notification - Societe Generale Hiring 2023 Career Notification for Software Engineer Intern role | Societe Generale Hiring 2023 job opening Online Application. Societe Generale Hiring 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineer Intern positions in Across India. Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Societe Generale Hiring 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineer Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Organization||Societe Generale Hiring 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Intern|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Societe Generale Hiring 2023 :
The bank was founded by a group of industrialists and financiers during the Second Empire on 4 May 1864. Its full name was Société Générale pour favoriser le développement du commerce et de l'industrie en France (General Company to Support the Development of Commerce and Industry in France).
Detailed Job Description :
The role of this team is to facilitate access to data, set up quantitative processing on data from multiple sources, aggregate these sources, set up analysis techniques (outliers, learning, ) dedicated to a better knowledge and use of data for our clients of the Risk Department and also banking supervisors (BCE)
You will contribute to providing a clear, homogeneous and coherent vision of the data, via structured treatments adapted to the cases encountered and will propose solutions in line with the questions and projects in which you will participate.
Concretely, you will be required to:
- Provides/proposes structured methods for data processing, provides analytical support to the conduct of complex exploration and analysis of data from different sources and may be of very large size
- Identify and acquire data sources and process them: data profiling, data preparation, use of AI techniques, advanced software
- Dialogue with our operational partners in the Business Unit and the Risk Department, Data Officers, IT Departments of the Technical Group, ability to formalize requests, be focused on the search for robust and operational solutions, interest in banking and financial risk issues
- Use advanced systems and technologies integrated platforms, DataLake environment, operational best practices of the profession
- Formalize the procedures followed, documentation, presentations of realization
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- You have a Bac + 5 – Engineers from Grande Ecole Scientifique, qualified university courses in data and Machine Learning methods.
- You have knowledge and skills in programming languages, Python, R, SAS, SQL; .
- You are motivated by data processing and technical engineering and have an interest in the banking and financial world.
- You’re fluent in English!
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer Intern post at Societe Generale Hiring 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Societe Generale Hiring 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Societe Generale Hiring )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Societe Generale Hiring – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Societe Generale Hiring ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Societe Generale Hiring 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Societe Generale Hiring ?
The Job location for this post is , Across India
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,