Societe Generale Off Campus Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer For B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Societe Generale Off Campus Hiring Freshers : Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for its clients, committed to the positive transformations of society and the economy.
||Company Name||Societe Generale Global Pvt. Ltd.|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software engineer - Python Developer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software engineer - Python Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
- Exposure to agile development methodologies
- Understanding of Infrastructure Domain / ITIL
- Ability to convert business requirement into technical design document and deliver end to end solution
- Should have strong debugging skills to identify issues and provide solutions
- Capable of quickly learning and implementing new tools/technologies
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to Interact with client managers, developers, testers and other cross functional teams
- Strong involvement in process Improvement
- 0-3 years of experience in Software development/administration
- Working knowledge of Jira, GIT and Devops technologies
- Working knowledge on Cloud technologies, OpenShift/Docker
- Strong hands on experience on any of the databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mssql, Oracle etc.) or Data modeling tools like SSAS, SSIS, Talend
- Working knowledge on BI and Analytics using PowerBI, Micro Strategy/Python and R language
- Strong hands on experience on any of the programming languages ( Python, Java, C#, PHP etc.)
- Good understanding on front end technologies like HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, ReactJS etc.
- Experience in scripting and writing APIs(SOAP and REST)
Documents to be Carried for EXL Service Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For EXL Service Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.