Soft Suave Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Trainee Software Engineer Position | BE / BTech / ME / M.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Soft Suave Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Soft Suave is a fast-growing Information Technology (IT) company headquartered in one of the largest technology-hubs in India – Chennai with a sales office in Catonsville, MD – United States. Soft Suave is specialized in providing end-to-end IT Services and Solutions to mid-market and Fortune-500 across the USA, UK, Australia, France, Denmark, Iceland, UAE, and India.
We have a significant expertise and a best-in-class track record in creating and delivering high-value IT-enabled business solutions. We provide rapid and cost-effective Enterprise Solutions in several key areas including Web Application Development, Mobile Application Development, Cloud Computing and Legacy Modernization. Soft Suave is an ISO 9001-2015 certified company
||Company Name||Soft Suave|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA – 2018 and 2019 passed outs only|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
• Key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems, thus helping businesses to be more efficient and provide a better service.
• As a software engineer, you will be working in a team of developers on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, programmers must demonstrate their knowledge of critical thinking, and problem-solving. Proficiency with Node JS, Java, Dot.Net, PHP, Java and other server technologies
Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor degree of Engineering.
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology.
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Maintain and modify projects; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
• Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
• Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs.
• Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
• Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
• Write and maintain programming documentation.
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
• Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Eye for detail and identifying problems
• An understanding of business
• Analytical and commercial experience
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Documents to be Carried for Soft Suave Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Soft Suave Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.