Solugenix Off Campus Recruitment 2020| Java SailPoint Analyst Position | Any Degree | Hyderabad, Telangana | Apply Online
Solugenix Hiring For Java SailPoint Analyst Position – About Solugenix: Solugenix is an information technology services firm that has a rich history of providing comprehensive technology services and solutions for five decades.
As a pioneer in IT services, we’ve partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries. Our history was built on a foundation of partnerships with global brands like McDonald’s, Microsoft, CITI Group, Johnson & Johnson, Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and many others. Whether it’s providing dedicated support centers, staffing quality teams, or delivering business service solutions, clients can always count on Solugenix.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Java SailPoint Analyst|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Java SailPoint Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Solugenix is looking for a SailPoint IdentityIQ Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will support various Identity and Access Management projects and work with the team to support extensive application portfolio.
- Target Connection Monitoring
- Troubleshooting & Debugging problems
- Data consistency & synchronization monitoring (Reconciliation, Schedules, batch jobs)
- Manual provisioning of account and data synchronization
- Work around in case of issues with provisioning
- Produces performance reporting (KPI/dashboard)
- On-board new resources and its related entitlements, workflows, etc. and manage them in SailPoint
- Create and maintain business roles
- Awareness of IAM methodology and principles
- Policy review and access rights resolution
- Manual password synchronization and reset process
- Identity and Access Management solutions using SailPoint or any other major IAM solution (IBM / Oracle / CyberArk / ForgeRock)
- Experience in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and application support
- Experience in carrying out advanced application integration with the IAM solution dealing with advanced provisioning (e.g. multilevel workflows), Single Sign-On (WIA, Forms, HTTP) and PKI concepts
Experience in technologies such as Java / J2EE, LDAP, SSL, RDBMS and Linux.
- Experience in development / configuration of standard / custom IAM integrations using Java, .Net or other major scripting languages
- Ability to create, plan and execute advanced IAM trainings and independently drive proof of concepts involving emerging IAM technologies
- Web Application development using JAVA, CGI programming, HTML/CSS, SOAP/XML
- Good understanding of SOA and Webservices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education & Certifications:
- Minimum Graduate and good have certification.
Documents to be Carried for Solugenix Parallel Wireless Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Solugenix Wireless Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.