SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2021 | Graduate Trainee Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Apply Online
Company Profile : SonicWall has been fighting the cyber-criminal industry for over 25 years defending small, medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Global Response Intelligent Defense (GRID) Threat Network, our award-winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions, coupled with the formidable resources of over 10,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data. This combination of products and partners has enabled a real-time cyber defense solution tuned to the specific needs of the more than 500,000 global businesses in more than 215 countries and territories.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0-1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For SonicWall Jobs 2021 :
- Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWall product lines via Phone/Web & Emails in 24x7x365 days environment.
- Assist customers with deployment of SonicWall network security products like Firewall/IPS and VPN solutions.
- Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end users with their issues on respective product line.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Candidate should work closely with the Engineering and other cross functional teams to replicate the issues reported by the customers, validate the bug fixes provided through various patch releases and resolve the customer issues in a professional manner.
- Provide consistent feedback to the team on products supported.
- Remains knowledgeable of SonicWall product line and related industry products and technologies.
Skills Required For SonicWall Jobs 2021 :
- Good understanding of Security, LAN, WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics.
- Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
- Good understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, major Operating Systems such as UNIX / Linux
- Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon etc.
- Routing and Switching knowledge will be added advantage.
- Willing to work in 24×7 environment in night shifts.
Documents to be Carried for SonicWall Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For SonicWall Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.