Soroco Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka |Apply Online
Company Profile : Soroco – Soroco is committed to helping our clients be their best. Our technology enables leaders in the modern enterprise to discover hidden barriers that hold back their teams and customers, and prioritize and execute programs that deliver lasting impact, not temporary benefits. Founded in 2014, Soroco is commercially proven, built to scale, and deployed at global F500 leaders across eight verticals. Built on the principle of connected collaboration, Soroco’s AI-driven process analytics and integrated automation software powers true digital transformation that drives our clients’ ambitious cost savings, customer experience, and employee engagement objectives.
|Details Of Soroco Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Soroco Jobs 2020 :
- A Software Engineer should be passionate to work on hard problems on computer vision, computer security, networking, analytics, and process automation.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design, architect, build and maintain high-quality scalable automation systems
Own projects end-to-end, including reviewing requirements, help with solution and design, coding, testing, deploying, and maintaining systems
- Interact and collaborate with our high-quality technical team across India and the US
Skills Required For Soroco Jobs 2020 :
- B.E. / B.Tech from a top university in India in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Information Sciences, (iii) Electrical Engineering, (iv) Electronics – or equivalent.
- 0 to 3 years of experience with an undergrad CGPA >= 8.00
- Significant programming expertise and/or have been programming a long time as a serious interest
- Previous coursework or relevant experience in the following areas: software design, object-oriented programming, databases, operating systems, computer networks and (ideally) multi-threaded programming.
- Ability to build large enterprise-grade systems
- High learnability quotient, good value system and must be a disciplined team player
- Ability to learn and grasp any problem quickly
- Comfort and confidence in solving unstructured problems
- Desire and endurance to solve difficult problems in computer science in diverse fields
- Desire to design and build large, enterprise-grade software systems from scratch
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with experts in the field.
- Proven expertise in Python; especially around Pandas, SQLAlchemy, and Django.
Documents to be Carried for Soroco Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Soroco Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires