Soroco Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Soroco – Soroco is committed to helping our clients be their best. Our technology enables leaders in the modern enterprise to discover hidden barriers that hold back their teams and customers, and prioritize and execute programs that deliver lasting impact, not temporary benefits. Founded in 2014, Soroco is commercially proven, built to scale, and deployed at global F500 leaders across eight verticals. Built on the principle of connected collaboration, Soroco’s AI-driven process analytics and integrated automation software powers true digital transformation that drives our clients’ ambitious cost savings, customer experience, and employee engagement objectives.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer - Frontend|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer - Frontend includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Soroco Jobs 2020 :
The Software Engineer (Front-End) will be responsible for building stunning websites,microsites,and web applications for internal and client projects.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working with designers to develop company web properties, including a resource
center for clients
- Working with designers and business managers to develop microsite properties for
- Interacting with full-stack engineers on prototypes or live integrations
Skills Required For Soroco Jobs 2020 :
- Passion for clean semantic markup, with an attention to detail
- Experience of building web applications using Angular/AngularJS or ReactJS
- Ability to collaborate and communicate closely with teams
- Ability to self-manage and meet tight deadlines
- Openness to feedback and constructive criticism
- Portfolio link on resume required
Documents to be Carried for Soroco Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Soroco Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.