South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 | Jr. Clerk cum Typist, ALP, JE & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 617 | Last Date 15.07.2020 (Date Extended) | SER Recruitment apply online @ ser.indianrailways.gov.in
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: South Eastern Railway is going to conduct General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for selection of suitable aspirants. It invites online applications from eligible serving regular employees of SER for filling up the vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot, Comml. cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Sr. Comml. cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist & Junior Engineer against GDCE quota. There are 617 vacancies are filled by SER and these vacancies are allotted for South Eastern Railway GDCE Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs in railway can make the RRC SER online registration @ www.rrcser.co.in from 24.03.2020 to 15.07.2020 (Date Extended).
Applicants must have passed Matric/ HSC or 12th std/ Degree/ Diploma. Candidate upper age limit should be 42 years. Aspirants should submit online application only. South Easter Railway will select the aspirants on the basis of computer based examination, typing test (only for Jr. Clerk cum Typist & Sr. Clerk cum Typist) and document verification. After that selected candidates will be appointed anyone of division of the SER. South Eastern Railway recruitment online application form and SER Recruitment notification is available in official website (ser.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rrcser.co.in). More details of South Eastern Railway jobs, upcoming vacancies, call letter, merit list, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||South Eastern Railway|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Loco Pilot, Comml cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Sr Comml cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist , Junior Engineer|
|Qualification||Degree / Diploma / 12th /|
| ||Job Location||Adra,Chakradharpur,Kharagpur,Ranchi , India , Anyone of Division of the SER|
|Salary||Refer Official Advt.|
|Last Date||Date Extended upto 15.07.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot, Comml cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Sr Comml cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist , Junior Engineer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Railway Division in South Eastern Railway [ हिंदी ] Headquarters : Kolkata
|1||Adra||Adra Purulia West Bengal|
|2||Chakradharpur||Chakradharpur (West Singhbhum), Jharkhand|
|3||Kharagpur||Kharagpur, West Bengal|
South Eastern Railway GDCE Vacancy Details
- SER allocates overall 617 vacancies for Jr. Clerk cum Typist & Other Posts. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||324|
|Comml. cum Ticket Clerk||63|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||68|
|Sr. Comml. cum Ticket Clerk||84|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||70|
Eligibility Criteria for SER ALP, Jr. Clerk cum Typist & Other Posts
- ALP: Matric or its equivalent/ ITI Certificate.
- cum Ticket Clerk: HSC/ 12th Std or its equivalent.
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: HSC/ 12th Std or its equivalent/ Typing
- Comml. cum Ticket Clerk: Degree or equivalent.
- Senior Clerk cum Typist: Degree and Typing.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- UR: 18 to 42 years.
- OBC: 18 to 45 years.
- SC/ ST: 18 to 47 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- South Easter Railway will select the aspirants on the basis of computer based examination, typing test ( only for Jr. Clerk cum Typist & Sr. Clerk cum Typist ) and document verification
Mode of Application
- Aspirants should submit online application only.
- There is no examination fee will be paid by aspirants.
How to apply online for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website rrcser.co.in.
- Click “Notice” find the advertisement “GDCE Notification No. SER/P-HQ/RRC/GDCE/2020” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up South Eastern Railway Recruitment Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload clear / legible Photograph, Signature and relevant Documents
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.