Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 | Physician, GDMO & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 32 | Last date 06.10.2020 | Southern Railway Recruitment Notification @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Southern Railway currently has 32 vacancies in RH/Perambur, Chennai . Recently RRC Southern railway has issued new job notification on 24.09.2020 for Intensivists, Diagnostic Radiologists, Physician & GDMO Posts. Southern Railway has decided to engage 32 Full Time Medical Practitioners to manage the COVID-19 wards at Railway Hospital/Perambur, Chennai. As per the Southern Railway Recruitment notification, these 32 vacancies are assigned for CMPs vacancy. Applicants who are searching Railway Jobs in Tamilnadu should submit the application form via mail on or before the last date 06.10.2020.
Southern Railway CMP Notification & Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 application form is available @ www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Interview will be conducted via online for selection of candidates for CMPs and interview will be held on 13.10.2020. The engagement is purely based on contract basis for a period up to 31.12.2020. Candidates who are shortlisted in Southern Railway recruitment process will be appointed at Railway Hospital/Perambur, Chennai [ Tamilnadu ]. More details of Southern Railway latest vacancy, upcoming Southern Railway Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website
|Details Of Southern Railway CMP Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Job Category||Central Govt , Railway Jobs|
|Job Role||Diagnostic Radiologists, General Duty Medical Officer, Physician, Intensivist|
|Qualification||MBBS, DNB, MD||Total Vacancy||32 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.75,000-95,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Online (Email)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Diagnostic Radiologists, General Duty Medical Officer, Physician, Intensivist includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About Southern Railway (SR)
Southern Railway is one of the seventeen zones of Indian Railway. Headquarter is located in Chennai central and has six divisions. It started operation in 1951, nearly 65 years ago. Southern railway covers area of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Pondicherry and small portion of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. It has many factories, manufacturing units and sheds.
Vacancy Details of Southern Railway Jobs 2020
- As per the RRC Southern railway notification, overall 32 vacancies are assigned for Medical & Paramedical Personnel Vacancy. Post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Contract Medical Practitioners (CMP) Vacancy
- Intensivists: MD in Internal Medicine / Anaethesia /Pulmonary Medicine/ Emergency Medicine.
- Diagnostic Radiologists: MD/DNB in Radio Diagnostic.
- Physician: MD in internal Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine.
- GDMO: MBBS Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- For candidates from open market: 53 years.
- For Retired Medical Officers: 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Interview via online will be conducted for selection of candidates for CMP.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online (mail) mode.
- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply Southern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Online interview for engagement of contract medical practitioners (CMP) at RH/Perambur, Chennai for management of COVID-19.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address on or before the last date.
How to fill up Southern Railway Jobs Application Form
- • Candidates should download the application form from Southern Railway Advertisement.
• Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
• Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
• Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
• Then fill remaining required details.
• Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
• Read the declaration carefully.
• After that put your signature in the application form.
• Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.