S&P Global Recruitment Notification for Trainee positions, S and P Global Off Campus Notification was officially announced by S&P Global on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with S&P Global, this is your chance to apply.
S and P Global Off Campus
S&P Global is recruiting B.Sc, B.Com candidates for the role of Trainee. Here, you will find more information about the Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
S and P Global Off Campus Overview
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
The Team of Data Analyst’s work on various research reports and company documents to collect information & generate meaningful consensus from the collected data. This effort is coupled with real time monitoring of global industry trade publications and websites/news aggregators.
- Fundamentals (Industry, General Fundamentals & Compustat) – The team delivers and maintains accurate, complete, and timely data sets while considering the business units’ global interests and needs internally & externally. Fundamentals Data is part of the Data/Content Management Group. The team is involved in various processes, carrying out tasks involving data collection, standardizing, database maintenance, correction of the data, and publishing.
The Impact: We provide the highest quality content that is essential for our clients to make decisions with conviction. As a Trainee, you will support the integrity and comprehensiveness of the data set by utilizing internal & external public research sources such as government & regulatory documents, stock exchanges, industry journals, analyst reports and our internal research tools to collect, summarize, and synthesize relevant information.
What’s in it for you:
With exciting learning opportunities at its core, we’ll help you focus on building the essential skills needed for a successful and meaningful transition into the professional world.
This position is an excellent steppingstone to understand the global market dynamism, that will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the market and enable you to learn the various facets of the assigned industry. Once strong fundamental understanding of the dataset and proficiency at workflows is developed, this role would require working with new talent to develop/enhance your skillset and working on process improvement projects including LEAN/automation projects.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- High quality data (Financial / Non-Financial Data) collation, analysis, extraction and entering the data in work tools as per guideline specifications for assigned vertical
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have strong working knowledge of work tools
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the dataset
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Create tech expertise within department
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and support team in enhancing the workflow/processes for department
- Reviewing feedback involving transactions content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy.
What We’re Looking For:
- BBA/B.Com/M.Com (Finance Specialization) with good academic track record
- Communication skills – both written and oral
- Knowledge of corporate finance / accountancy i.e., financial statements and annual reports
- Well versed with secondary research sources
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts of 9 hours
- Certification or knowledge/experience in MS-office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Ability to conduct efficient thematic online research.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee post at S&P Global includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
S&P Global Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( S and P Global Off Campus )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
S and P Global Off Campus – FAQs
Q1. How to apply S and P Global Off Campus?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the S and P Global Off Campus Selection Process?
Ans. S&P Global Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for S and P Global Off Campus?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Ahmedabad ,