Sphera Off Campus Drive 2022 - Sphera is recruiting BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA candidates for the role of Associate Consultant Apply Online @ official website
Sphera Recruitment Notification - Sphera Career Notification for Associate Consultant role | Sphera job opening Online Application. Sphera is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Consultant positions in Mumbai Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Sphera, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Consultant post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Sphera Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Sphera :
Detailed Job Description :
- Delivering on multiple concurrent consulting projects addressing Life Cycle Assessment, product sustainability strategy, EPD, and/or corporate sustainability strategy.
- Creating life cycle assessment models of a product or service in our GaBi software,
- Analysis of manufacturing process data and developing life cycle inventories,
- Working with Excel (or other data formats) to manage comprehensive data and data structures
- Performing analysis on energy, water, waste, and emissions
- Preparing and presenting project results in PowerPoint or other formats,
- Writing ISO 14040/44 compliant reports documenting your project work,
- Ensuring your projects adhere to scope, schedule, budget, and quality, and
- Working together with Sphera team members across different specialties and regions.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- BE /B. Tech in Chemical/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering and M. Tech/ MBA degree in environmental engineering, science, Energy, Sustainability or related field.
- 0-3 years’ experience and/or functional knowledge in the area of Life Cycle Assessment.
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Knowledge and passion for sustainability, environmental systems, life cycle thinking, product sustainability, and/or climate change.
- Strong quantitative or technical background with an excellent aptitude for analytical thinking. Natural curiosity to investigate issues, conduct research, design solutions and translate results into business practices.
- Aptitude for learning new software—ideally will have some basic programming experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills; ability to articulate issues, give presentations, and prepare formal written reports.
- Self-motivated and organized; able to simultaneously work on multiple assignments and to work both independently as well as on teams.
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Consultant post at Sphera includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Sphera Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Sphera Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Sphera Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Sphera Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Sphera Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Sphera Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra