SPICES Board India Recruitment 2021 | Spices Board India has announced 12 Vacancies for Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk Trainee Posts in Kochi , Karala | Walk-In Interview Date : 23.02.2021 | www.jobvision.in
SPICES Board India Recruitment 2021 : Spices Board India has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk Trainee posts. This notification was announced on 01.02.2021.Any U.G Degree, B.Sc candidates can apply for 12 vacancies in Kochi , Karala . Candidates who met the eligibility criteria may attend the walk-in interview directly on 23.02.2021 at given address.Candidate who seeks for Spices Board India can use this chance. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, walk-in date and venue details and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk Trainee includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, walk-in date and venue details. The Official notification and application form for this walk-in interview are given below. visit our Today job (06.03.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Spices Board India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk Trainee|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree, B.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||12 Post|
| ||Job Location||Kochi Karala|
|Salary||Rs.17,000 to 18,000 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Spices Board India
Spices Board India : The Spices Board is the Indian government regulatory and export promotion agency for Indian spices. The board is headquartered in Kochi. Presently, Shri D. Sathiyan, IFS is holding the charge of both Secretary and Chairman of Spices Board .
Vacancy Details for SPICES Board India Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||07|
|Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)||02|
|Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee||03|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for SPICES Board India Recruitment 2021
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry.
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology.
- SRD Trainee: Any Degree.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for SPICES Board India Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Maximum age should not more than 35 years.
Selary Details : Rs.17,000 to 18,000 (per month)
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry, Microbiology)|| |
|Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee||Rs.17,000 per month for two years.|
selection process :
- Selection will be based on
- written test
- Submit the filled application through Email before the date of written test.
- Mail. Id: [email protected]
Walk-In Interview Details
- Date: 23.02.2021.
- Time: 10.00 AM.
- Venue: Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N.H. ByPass, Palarivattom. P.O., Kochi-682025.
How to apply SPICES Board India Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates attend the Walk-in (Interview) at conductingSPICES Board India Recruitment 2021 for Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk Trainee posts on 23.02.2021. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below :
- Go to official Spices Board India website http://indianspices.com/
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, (if required)send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post
- if elese Go for Walk-in dated on 23.02.2021 at address mentioned in the official notification .
Important Dates to apply :
- Notification Released Date : 01.02.2021
- Walk-In Interview Date : 23.02.2021
Important links to download official notification and application form :
SPICES Board India Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification for SPICES Board India Recruitment 2021 ?
Any U.G Degree, B.Sc Candidates are eligible for this walk-in interview . Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for SPICES Board India Recruitment 2021 ?
Spices Board India released 12 vacancies for Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk Trainee Posts
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.17,000 to 18,000 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Maximum age should not more than 35 years.. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for SPICES Board India Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Kochi Karala
✅ where will be this walk-in interview contected ?
SPICES Board India Recruitment 2021 Interview will be conducted at
✅ when well be this interview conducted on?
SPICES Board India Recruitment 2021 Interview will be conducted on 23.02.2021