Springboard Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Springboard – The new economy needs a new approach to education. Education is no longer a one-time investment at the beginning of one’s career, it’s a lifelong pursuit. At Springboard, we offer an educational experience that empower our students to thrive in this new world order. We believe that each of us is unique, so are our learning needs. The ideal learning experience should be designed to fit our life’s pace, with support from advisors and mentors who understand us. We believe that education should prepare us for the real world, and that working on meaningful projects under the guidance of industry experts is one of the best ways to get there.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer - QA Automation|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer - QA Automation includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Springboard Jobs 2020 :
Springboard uses Python/Django as primary technology stack and we are looking to add a Software Engineer QA – Automation to our team. Your role will require you to contribute to automation and manual quality assurance efforts. We have a lot of fantastic features planned in coming months; our product is continuously being improved and you will take on a huge chunk of responsibility to ensure these features meet highest quality standards and contribute to a platform that’s robust and scalable.
You will be principally responsible for :
- Being part of a team whose focus is development of Springboard platform to enrich learning experience of thousands by use of mentor-led learning approach.
- Running manual and automated test cases to deliver the highest quality products.
- Work closely with developers and business teams in building test plans.
- Developing automation framework, execute comprehensive suites of automated end to end test cases and test suites for web based application.
- Enabling team members to generate good quality releases with every commit by discovering defects early and iterate fast.
- Analysing failures and root cause issues, filing defects, following up with developers and other teams on the resolution.
- Improving automation framework, continuously evaluating test cases for inclusion in regression, automating newly integrated features.
- Taking full ownership of end-user quality, usability and appeal.
Skills Required For Springboard Jobs 2020 :
- You have experience building automation frameworks to automate distributed (multi-tiered) systems, creating and maintaining automated tests, designing SQA test plans and test cases according to requirements and manual/automated execution of test cases.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- You have strong team ethic and are interested in fast-paced startup environment.
- You have strong interpersonal, project management and organisational skills with ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- You are meticulous, analytical, and curious about technology.
- You have strong knowledge of Agile testing methodologies and best practices, testing cycles in agile framework e.g. using agile tools such as Jira and understanding of Agile Scrum/Kanban methodologiesWhen you don’t know, you ask questions or look for answers on the internet and are not afraid to express your opinion.
- You have hands on experience with functional & white box testing with a strong understanding of/experience with Software QA methodologies, techniques and approaches.
- You are familiar with responsive web app testing methods.
- You are able to quickly learn and apply complex scenarios to create reliable test datasets/environments.
- You demonstrate adaptability and attention to finalizing testing details amidst aggressive time challenges.
- You have worked extensively on testing tools like Selenium, ReST API Automation, Postman, Jasmine, ProtractorYou are familiar with backend and frontend web development frameworks and SQL databases.
- You have some exposure to CI tools such as Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI etc.
- You are comfortable bringing up and troubleshooting cloud-based environments.
Documents to be Carried for Springboard Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Springboard Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.