Sprinklr Off Campus Drive 2020 | Frontend Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Sprinklr – At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world’s largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage and listen to customers across social, marketing, advertising, research and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world’s most 10 valued brands, including McDonald’s, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung and Visa.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Frontend Developer|
|Experience Needed||1 + Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Frontend Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Sprinklr Jobs 2020 :
If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- Present key milestone deliverables to peers and execute level stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Skills Required For Sprinklr Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience
- Experience with ES2015+, React, Webpack / Rollup, CSS, Node.js, Object oriented JS, FP in JS, TDD/BDD, Git, CSS
- Ability to write clean, effective code
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus
- Work cross-functionally to collaborate with designers o iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Be empathetic towards customers and appreciate the user’s experience
Documents to be Carried for Sprinklr Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Sprinklr Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.