Squareboat is currently recruiting candidates for Digital Marketing Associate positions in Gurugram Haryana. Squareboat Off Campus Drive 2022 Notification. Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Squareboat, this is your chance to apply.
Squareboat Off Campus Drive 2022
Squareboat is recruiting BE, B.Tech, Degree candidates for the role of Digital Marketing Associate. Here, you will find information about the Digital Marketing Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Squareboat Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview
|Digital Marketing Associate
|BE, B.Tech, Degree
|0 - 3 years
|Gurugram , Haryana
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
- Plan and execute target audience focused marketing campaigns
- Manage and generate content for all Social Media platforms.
- We are looking for someone who can add a sense of humor to our social media while maintaining the standard of our brand.
- SEO and Google Analytics knowledge required (At least basic level)
- Come up with engaging content and events.
- Develop, design and monitor ad campaign budget, measure and track ROI.
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing campaign – Facebook ads , Google ads,Instagram ads – monitor revenue generation, website traffic , conversion & conversion rates.
- Understand audience behavior and create segmentation.
- Create high quality content copies.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- A/B testing and multivariate experiments knowledge (Basic level).
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in digital marketing.
- Knowledge of design and video editing (Preferably Adobe Suite)
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Basic knowledge of client psychology can be helpful.
- Generating content which TG engagement.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Up-to-date with current social media trends which can be used for our social media.
- Hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software (preferably Zoho).
- Willingness to learn and grow.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Digital Marketing Associate post at Squareboat includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Squareboat Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Squareboat Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Squareboat Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Squareboat Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Squareboat Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process?
Ans. Squareboat Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Squareboat Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana