SSA – Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission Assam Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Teacher Posts | Total Vacancies 3753 | Last Date 11.10.2020 | SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment Notification @ ssa.assam.gov.in
SSA Assam Recruitment 2020: Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission is going to fill up 3753 vacancies at Lower Primary and Upper Primary School on contractual basis under the Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [No.SSA/TT/Engagement of AT/328/2020/2609] on 24.09.2020 for these 3753 vacancies. It invites online applications from permanent resident of Assam qualified in Assam TET for Assistant Teacher Posts. As per the Samagra Shiksha Assam notification, these vacancies are allocated for SSA Assam Teacher Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are looking for government jobs in Assam state kindly make the online registration from 27.09.2020 to 11.10.2020.
SSA Assam Teacher recruitment notification and Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment apply online link is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed Higher Secondary (or its equivalent)/ Degree/ B.Sc. with Assam LP- TET & Diploma in Elementary Education and age limit should be 18 to 40 years. SSA Assam will select the aspirants on the basis of merit list. After that selected aspirants will be placed anywhere in Assam state. A candidate can apply only for one post in one district. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of SSA Assam jobs, upcoming notices, latest vacancies, exam date, merit list, result and etc. are available in official website.
|Details Of Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission Assam|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Primary Teacher, Assistant Teacher|
|Qualification||12thStd, B.Ed, B.Sc, M.Sc, D.El.Ed, B.EI.Ed||Total Vacancy||3753 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Assam|
|Salary||As per norms|
Here you will get the details for the post of Primary Teacher, Assistant Teacher includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (03.10.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
SSA Assam Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 3753 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. District wise vacancy details and salary details are given below.
|Name of the District||No of Vacancy|
|South Salmara- Mankachar||95|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam SSA Assistant Teacher Vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed Higher Secondary (or its equivalent)/ Degree/ B.Sc. with Assam LP- TET & Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized university.
|Lower Primary Teacher (LT Teacher)||12th (or its equivalent) with Assam LP-TET and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / B.EI.Ed.)|
|Upper Primary Teacher (Social Science)||Graduation with Assam UP-TET and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education or Graduation or PG with 50% marks with Assam UP-TET and B.Ed.|
|Upper Primary Teacher (Math & Science)||B.Sc. with Assam UP-TET and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Sc./M.Sc. with 50% marks with Assam UP-TET and B.Ed.|
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- 18-40 years for UR (43 years for OBC/MOBC and 45 years SC/ST(P)/ST(H) and 50 years for PWD as on 1st Jan 2020
- SSA Assam will select the aspirants on the basis of merit list.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment via online
How to apply Assam Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website ssa.assam.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Engagement of Teachers” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly.
- Click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up SSA Assam Online Application Form
- Candidates should make Registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Upload you photograph & Signature.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.