SSB – Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2020 | Inspector, SI & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 19 | Last Date Within 60 days | SSB Commandant Recruitment Notification @ www.ssbrectt.gov.in
SSB Recruitment 2020: Sashastra Seema Bal invites offline mode applications are invites from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Commandant (Communication), Inspector (Veterinary), Sub Inspector (Veterinary) & Inspector (Junior Hindi Translator). There are 19 vacancies will be filled by SSB, Ministry of Home Affairs. Recently SSB has issued the job advertisement [No.:315/RC/SSB/Advt./2020/2802 & No.:315/RC/SSB/Advt./2019/2803] on 16.06.2020 for Commandant, SI & Inspector Posts. Applicants who are seeking Defence Jobs those candidates should send the filled application form to given address within 60 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement in employment news.
The posts are deputation/ re-employment basis and selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India. Aspirants should hold Degree/ Master Degree/ 10+2 and should should hold analogous posts on regular basis. Age limit should not exceed 52 years. Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2020 notification and SSB recruitment 2020 application form is available @ www.ssbrectt.gov.in. Application received after tha due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. SSB will select the aspirants on written test/ interview/ personality test basis. More details of SSB latest vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Commandant (Communication), Inspector (Veterinary), Sub Inspector (Veterinary) & Inspector (Junior Hindi Translator)|
|Qualification||10+2 / Degree / Master Degree|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 35400 - 215900|
|Last Date||Within 60 days ( 15.08.2020 )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Commandant (Communication), Inspector (Veterinary), Sub Inspector (Veterinary) & Inspector (Junior Hindi Translator) includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), is one of the Indian Central Armed Police Forces under the control of Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. It was previously known as Special Service Bureau. It was established on 20 December 1963. The Main function is to provide security to the people living in border areas, to prevent trans-border crimes, smuggling and any other illegal activities, to prevent unauthorized entry into the territory of India, to carry out civic action programme in the area of responsibility and to perform any other duty assigned by the Central Government.
SSB Jobs Vacancy Details
- As per the SSB notification, overall 19 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Inspector, SI & Commandant Posts
- Aspirants should pass 10+2 / Degree / Master Degree from recognized board or university.
- Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 52 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SSB will select the aspirants for Assistant Commandant posts on written test/ interview/ personality test basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address : Commandant (Pers-II), Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal, East Block-V, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
How to apply Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website ssbrectt.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisements” find the advertisement “Inspector veterinary SI Veterinary Inspector Junior Hindi Translator & Application are invited for the post of Commandant (Communication) in SSB on Deputation/re-employment basic”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up SSB Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from SSB Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.