SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 - Staff Selection Commission has announced 1600 Vacancies for DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant Posts. Last Date to apply 08.06.2023
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment - SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 for DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant posts | Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification | SSC CHSL Online Application @ https://ssc.nic.in/. The SSC CHSL has announced a new job opportunity for DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant posts. This notification was released on 09.05.2023. Eligible candidates who have completed their 12th Std can apply for the 1600 vacancies available Anywhere in India. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 08.06.2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1600 Post|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 92,300/- Per Month|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Staff Selection Commission :
Table of contents
Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and in subordinate offices.
SSC CHSL DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the SSC CHSL DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
SSC CHSL has released 1600 vacancies for DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|SI No||Name of Posts|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)|
|2.||Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|3.||Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’|
Tentative vacancies: There are approx. 1600 vacancies. However, firm number of vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, along with post-wise & category-wise vacancies will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in> Candidate’s Corner> Tentative Vacancy) in due course. Candidates may note that State-wise/ Zone-wise vacancies are not collected by the Commission.
Education Qualification :
For Data Entry Operator (DEO)/ DEO Grade ‘A’ in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG), Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, and Ministry of Culture: 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
For LDC/ JSA and DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A’ (except DEOs in Department/ Ministry mentioned at above Para): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. Note: The candidates who have appeared in their 12th Standard or equivalent examination can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before the cutoff date i.e. 01-08-2023.
Application fees :
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online or Challan
Age limit :
- As per the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years, as of 01-08-2023.
Age relaxation :
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (UR) Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant - Rs. 19,900 – 92,300/- Per Month
|1. LDC/ JSA - Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).|
|2. DEO - Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).|
|3. DEO, Grade ‘A’ - Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).|
selection process :
- Computer Based Examination
- Skill Test
- Typing Test
- Documents Verification
How to apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 for DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant posts through online mode from 09.05.2023 to 08.06.2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||09.05.2023|
|Last date to apply||08.06.2023|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 09.05.2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
08.06.2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You