SSC Recruitment 2023 - Staff Selection Commission has announced 7500 Vacancies for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023 Posts. Last Date to apply 03.05.2023
Table of contents
- 1 SSC Recruitment 2023 - Staff Selection Commission has announced 7500 Vacancies for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023 Posts. Last Date to apply 03.05.2023
- 2 SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023 Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply SSC Recruitment 2023:
- 4 SSC Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment - SSC Recruitment 2023 for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023 posts | Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification | SSC Online Application @ https://ssc.nic.in/. The SSC has announced a new job opportunity for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023 posts. This notification was released on 03.04.2023. Eligible candidates who have completed their Any degree can apply for the 7500 vacancies available Across India. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 03.05.2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023|
|Total Vacancy||7500 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Staff Selection Commission :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and in subordinate offices.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023 Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023 posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
SSC has released 7500 vacancies for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023 Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
- There are approx. 7,500 vacancies. However, firm vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, along with post-wise & category-wise vacancies will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in> Candidate’s Corner > Tentative Vacancy) in due course. Candidates may note that State-wise/ Zone-wise vacancies are not collected by the Commission.
|SI No||Name of Posts </td||Ministry/ Department/ Office/ Cadre||Classification of Posts|
|Pay Level-8 (Rs.47600 to 151100):|
|1.||Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group “B” Gazetted (Non Ministerial)|
|2.||Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group “B” Gazetted (Non Ministerial)|
|Pay Level-7 (Rs.44900 to 142400):|
|3.||Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service||Group “B”|
|4.||Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau||Group “B”|
|5.||Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Railway||Group “B”|
|6.||Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of External Affairs||Group “B”|
|7.||Assistant Section Officer||AFHQ||Group “B”|
|8.||Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology||Group “B”|
|9.||Assistant / Assistant Section Officer||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||Group “B”|
|10.||Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT||Group “C”|
|11.||Inspector, (Central Excise)||CBIC||Group “B”|
|12.||Inspector (Preventive Officer)||Group “B”|
|13.||Inspector (Examiner)||Group “B”|
|14.||Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Group “B”|
|15.||Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||Group “B”|
|16.||Inspector Posts||Department of Post, Ministry of Communication||Group “B”|
|17.||Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics, Ministry of Finance||Group “B”|
|Pay Level-6 (Rs. 35400 to 112400):|
|18.||Assistant / Assistant Section Officer||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||Group “B”|
|19.||Executive Assistant||CBIC||Group “B”|
|20.||Research Assistant||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)||Group “B”|
|21.||Divisional Accountant||Offices under C&AG||Group “B”|
|22.||Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Group “B”|
|23.||Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer||Narcotics Control Bureau (MHA)||Group “B”|
|24.||Junior Statistical Officer||Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation.||Group “B”|
|Pay Level-5 (₹ 29200 to 92300):|
|25.||Auditor||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”|
|26.||Auditor||Offices under CGDA||Group “C”|
|27.||Auditor||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group “C”|
|28.||Accountant||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”|
|29.||Accountant||Controller General of Accounts||Group “C”|
|30.||Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group “C”|
|Pay Level-4 (₹ 25500 to 81100):|
|31.||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||Department of Post, Ministry of Communication||Group “C”|
|32.||Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks||Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres.||Group “C”|
|33.||Senior Administrative Assistant||Military Engineering Services, Ministry of Defence||Group “C”|
|34.||Tax Assistant||CBDT||Group “C”|
|35.||Tax Assistant||CBIC||Group “C”|
|36.||Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics, Ministry of Finance||Group “C”|
Education Qualification :
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
Junior Statistical Officer:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; Or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Statistical Investigator Grade-II: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years or all the 6 semesters of the graduation course.
Research Assistant in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC):
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Minimum one-year research experience in any recognized university or recognized Research Institution;
Degree in Law or Human Rights from a recognized university.
All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
The candidates who have appeared in their final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e. 01-08-2023.
Application fees :
- Fee payable: ₹100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by candidates up to 04-05-2023 (23:00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through the challan of SBI, may make payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 05-05-2023 provided the challan has been generated by them before 04-05-2023 (23:00 hours).
Age limit :
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Assistant Audit Officer||Not exceeding 30 years|
|2.||Assistant Accounts Officer||Not exceeding 30 years|
|3.||Assistant Section Officer||20-30 years|
|4.||Assistant Section Officer||18-30 years|
|5.||Assistant Section Officer||20-30 years|
|6.||Assistant Section Officer||20-30 years|
|7.||Assistant Section Officer||20-30 years|
|8.||Assistant Section Officer||18-30 years|
|9.||Assistant / Assistant Section Officer||18-30 years|
|10.||Inspector of Income Tax||18-30 years|
|11.||Inspector, (Central Excise)||18-30 years|
|12.||Inspector (Preventive Officer)||18-30 years|
|13.||Inspector (Examiner)||18-30 years|
|14.||Assistant Enforcement Officer||18-30 years|
|15.||Sub Inspector||20-30 years|
|16.||Inspector Posts||18-30 years|
|18.||Assistant / Assistant Section Officer||18-30 years|
|19.||Executive Assistant||18-30 years|
|20.||Research Assistant||18-30 years|
|21.||Divisional Accountant||18-30 years|
|22.||Sub Inspector||18-30 years|
|23.||Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer||18-30 years|
|24.||Junior Statistical Officer||18-32 years|
|30.||Accountant/ Junior Accountant||18-27 years|
|31.||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||18-27 years|
|32.||Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks||18-27 years|
|33.||Senior Administrative Assistant||18-27 years|
|34.||Tax Assistant||18-27 years|
|35.||Tax Assistant||18-27 years|
|36.||Sub Inspector||18-27 years|
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SSC official Notification 2023 for more reference
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023 - As per Norms
selection process :
|1.||Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)|
|2.||Tier-II (Computer Based Examination)|
|3.||Document Verification (DV)|
|SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Question Papers:||Click Here|
How to apply SSC Recruitment 2023:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest SSC Recruitment 2023 for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023 posts through online mode from 03.04.2023 to 03.05.2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||03.04.2023|
|Last date to apply||03.05.2023|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||04-05-2023 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||04-05-2023 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||05-05-2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment.||07-05-2023 to 08-05-2023 (23:00)|
|Tentative Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)||Jul, 2023|
|Tentative Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination)||To be notified later|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download SSC Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply SSC Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
SSC Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 03.04.2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
03.05.2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You