SSC Recruitment 2020 | Constable Posts | Total Vacancies 5846 | Last Date 07.09.2020 | Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission recently started the online process on 01.08.2020 for for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police. It has planned to fill up the 5846 vacancies in all over the country and post wise vacancy details are given below. Recently SSC has issued new SSC Exam Notice[F. No. 3/2/2020–P] on 01.08.2020 for SSC Latest Vacancy 2020. As per the SSC Notification, overall 5846 aspirants will be recruited for Delhi Police Constable Vacancy. Applicants who are searching 12th Jobs in Central Govt those candidates can make the SSC online registration from 01.08.2020 to 07.09.2020 by using SSC Login.
SSC Constable Recruitment Notification & Delhi Police recruitment apply online link is available @ ssc.nic.in. Applicants have to pay required fee via either online mode or offline mode on or before the last date. SSC Recruitment Process will be based on Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) & Medical Examination. SSC Constable CBT will be held on 27.11.2020 to 14.12.2020. Selected candidates will be appointed at Delhi/ anywhere in India. Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV. More details of SSC SI vacancy, upcoming SSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Government jobs|
|Job Role||Constable (Executive)|
|Total Vacancy||5846 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Delhi|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 - 69,100 (per month)|
|Starting Date||01.08.2020 - Online Mode|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Constable (Executive) includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. SSC is further divided into several regional offices such as Northern Region (SSCNR), Eastern Region (SSCER), Western Region (SSCWR), Central Region (SSCCR), Southern Region (SSCSR), North Eastern Region (SSCNER), North Western Region (SSCNWR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) and Karnataka Kerala region (SSCKKR). SSC has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter of SSC has been located in New Delhi until now. The main role of Staff selection commission is to recruit staffs for the central government under various departments, ministries and also subordinate offices.
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 5846 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) (Including backlog SC-19 and ST-15)||226|
|Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)] (Including backlog SC-34 and ST-19)||243|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Constable (Executive) Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Physical Standard Test :
|Male candidates||170 cm|
|Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165 cm|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes 162.5 77 82 (iv) Female||162.5 cm|
|Female candidates||157 cm|
|Female candidates belonging to Hill areas||155 cm|
|All female candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154 cm|
|UR||81 cm||85 cm|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||77 cm||82 cm|
Physical Endurance Test
|Age||Race: 1600 metre||Long jump||High Jump|
|Up to 30 years||6 Minutes||14 Feet||3’9”|
|Above 30 to 40 years||7 Minutes||13 Feet||3’6”|
|Above 40 years||8 Minutes||12 Feet||3’3”|
|Up to 30 years||8 Minutes||10 Feet||3’|
|Above 30 to 40 years||9 Minutes||09 Feet||2’9”|
|Above 40 years||10 Minutes||08 Feet||2’6”|
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
- SSC Recruitment Process will be based on Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) & Medical Examination.
- Paper-I Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET),
- Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online (BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, mastercard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards) or offline (SBI Challan).
Important Dates for SSC Constable Jobs
|Starting Date to Apply||01.08.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||07.09.2020|
|Last date to make online payment||09.09.2020|
|Last date to generate offline challan||11.09.2020|
|Last date to make payment via Challan||14.09.2020|
|CBT date||27.11.2020 to 14.12.2020|
How to apply SSC Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notice of Examination for Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination-2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill SSC Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.